Things The Lower Classes Do

When you're talking about lighting fags off the hob, are you talking gas hob or electric hob? I've definitely done the latter and not been proud of myself. I'd have been quicker going to the shops or rubbing twigs together than actually waiting for the thing to heat up enough to light a fag. 

Does the traditional class system still exist in the UK? What a lot of folk seem to count as working class or lower class these days is nothing of the sort when compared to traditional working class values. Things like education and community were massive pillars of the working class ideology, nowadays anyone who acts like an arsehole and dresses like a tramp is given the "working class" label as if it is some kind of insult.

Still doesn't get close to lighting your ciggies on the hob.

Mr Ross couldn't agree more. There is working class then scum. Scum can come from any class of society. Most of these post are highlighting the scum rather than the working class. However, most on here are above that or so they thing. Community was broken back in the 80's to start to look down on your fellow neighbours rather that help if help was needed.

I shall take pelters of yer Da shite, I can take it.

As for you Mr Par. Hob ffs. I'd leather you into the scullery and hoof ye aff the bunker with talk like that, young boy.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Never mind lighting a cigarette off of the hob, just smoking in general. A filthy minky tinky scum habit.

Aye, but smoking is a habit definitely not restricted to the 'lower classes'.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Never mind lighting a cigarette off of the hob, just smoking in general. A filthy minky tinky scum habit.

There is that. Fucking tinks :lol: 

Then the vapists too. Weak pissants pretending to be smokeists :lol: 

Or something :rolleyes:

On 3/7/2018 at 13:20, Granny Danger said:

Aye, but smoking is a habit definitely not restricted to the 'lower classes'.

If we're using income as a reasonable measure of class, there is a massive correlation between lower-income households and people who smoke.

41 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Get their initials tattooed on themselves.

Get a tattoo of their kid(s)' date of birth.

Get a (usually comically shit) tattoo of their kid's face(s).

I pulled some rough lass from Dundee a few years ago. Her arm looked like a fucking war memorial with all these names and dates tattooed down it.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

9 minutes ago, Gaz said:

If we're using income as a reasonable measure of class, there is a massive correlation between lower-income households and people who smoke.

Just had a quick look online and it looks like you are correct.

I pulled some rough lass from Dundee a few years ago. Her arm looked like a fucking war memorial with all these names and dates tattooed down it.

Now has tougue_tied_danny tatooed round the arse ring. Just that memorable evening.

Go to Silverburn Tesco cafe for lunch and when deciding which knife or fork to use from the 'help yourself 'trays, pick up a handful of each, dislike their cleanliness and then say 'nah, not using those,' chucking them back into the tray for the next unknowing sod to pick one up.