Things The Lower Classes Do

I think somebody may have mentioned previously, but queuing at bars. Not your expected and typical five person deep free for all, but an actual British style two person wide queue all the way through a giant Wetherspoons pub, pretty much out the door. Utterly bizarre.

28 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I think somebody may have mentioned previously, but queuing at bars. Not your expected and typical five person deep free for all, but an actual British style two person wide queue all the way through a giant Wetherspoons pub, pretty much out the door. Utterly bizarre.

9 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Wetherspoons, why do we do it. No atmosphere, long queues, anti social bar staff, no seats, full of c***s

Sit down, order from the app. Only do it when there's no where else tbh, and haven't even bothered with the app yet.

Tbf thats not yer lower class that do this. Its folk who are totally unfamiliar with how pubs work.

12 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Pubs are terrible for service though, it's a free for all and usually the most obnoxious person gets served first and orders a massive order.

Would say more civilised people would form an informal queue?