Things The Lower Classes Do

16 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Shop in that big Springburn Tesco.
It’s brutal in there. Hardly a vegetable to be seen but 3 aisles of booze.

You can’t beat a rough supermarket. Asda in Parkhead, Toryglen and Blantyre are all excellent for viewing the local wildlife.

15 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

You can’t beat a rough supermarket. Asda in Parkhead, Toryglen and Blantyre are all excellent for viewing the local wildlife.

Asda Kirkton in Dundee is a shop that is 99% blue fizzy juice and pink wafer biscuits.

I spotted a banana in it once but I believe it was a wrong delivery.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Asda Kirkton in Dundee is a shop that is 99% blue fizzy juice and pink wafer biscuits.

I spotted a banana in it once but I believe it was a wrong delivery.

Misplaced from the marital aids aisle?

On 30/03/2018 at 23:52, Hedgecutter said:

I think somebody may have mentioned previously, but queuing at bars. Not your expected and typical five person deep free for all, but an actual British style two person wide queue all the way through a giant Wetherspoons pub, pretty much out the door. Utterly bizarre.

I had never seen this until I was in Platform 5 on Saturday. Strange behaviour, yet I joined in. I'm lower class apparently. I hope no-one in Cults finds out.

8 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Order chicken balls, chips and curry sauce from the Chinese, firmly believing that it constitutes genuine Chinese cuisine.

Believing pretty much anything on the menu at a Chinese takeaway is authentic Chinese cuisine.....

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Have a shrine created, then removed from the outside of a house that they were put down like the scum they are in whilst trying to rob it.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Create a shrine outside of a house of a person that was put down like the scum they are in whilst trying to rob it.

FTFY

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Have a shrine created, then removed from the outside of a house that they were murdered in whilst trying to rob it.

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Create a shrine outside of a house of a person that was murdered in whilst trying to rob it.

can I have a larger font please?