Things The Lower Classes Do

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 22:29, Honest_Man#1 said:

Post on social media about how medical companies and professionals are Illuminati liars and cannabis oil cures cancer.

There is some medical research findings that suggest cannabis or hemp oil does fight some cancers. I'm sure it's used in some chemotherapy drugs TBH.

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 05:26, Greenlantern said:

Wear suits that don't fit.

Bit harsh. None of mine fit me anymore!

2 hours ago, sjc said:

There is some medical research findings that suggest cannabis or hemp oil does fight some cancers. I'm sure it's used in some chemotherapy drugs TBH.

Regardless, it’s highly irresponsible to post up/share posts saying that it cures all cancer and is being hidden from us by the government, whilst at the same time saying that methods like chemotherapy are a scam.

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Hang around outside court with a can of lager waiting to see if Big Tambo has been let off for his latest misdemeanour.

I was just about to post that. They go round the back to shout and wave to the jail bus as well.

To be fair, i like to give the bus a cheery wave, if i see it.

On 3/15/2018 at 12:56, Gaz FFC said:

Probably more people have them on a stand than the classy way of wall mounted.

Stand by my point and i'm glad you seen sense

I have mines on a stand. The building I live in is 500 years old. I would need to apply for planning permission to mount a TV stand onto the wall to slot it into. The c*nts are very strict here with regards to doing anything that impacts on the structure of the buildings in the old towns.

14 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Allow their children to run freely around a restaurant with no attempt to stop or control them. Said weans will also be screaming. 

I don't find the lower classes too bad for this. A sharp four-lettered volley from mum or dad at least shows willingness to control them. The middle-class folk in their own bubble with no concept that their wee Harry or Hamish is getting on everyone's tits are the worst offenders in my experience. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't find the lower classes too bad for this. A sharp four-lettered volley from mum or dad at least shows willingness to control them. The middle-class folk in their own bubble with no concept that their wee Harry or Hamish is getting on everyone's tits are the worst offenders in my experience. 

Quite possibly right with this, had to sit for a couple minutes deciding what class it deserved in before taking the plunge. Was tempted to say something to the parents until turned around and noticed the mother was about 8 foot tall and built like a brick shithouse, at which point my arsehole took a breath.

Took the wise decision to leave the situation alone.

This is very much a London thing too.
Little 'Olleee' or 'Maddee' or any other name they can truncate to include a rage-inducing 'ee' at the end of, running around like little c***s because mummee and dadeee have delegated their parenting to an au pair and they don't have a fucking clue.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Definitely more a middle ‘listen to mummy’ class thing 

20 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I have mines on a stand. The building I live in is 500 years old. I would need to apply for planning permission to mount a TV stand onto the wall to slot it into. The c*nts are very strict here with regards to doing anything that impacts on the structure of the buildings in the old towns.

Was the building contractor Oma Gefahr und Söhne?