New away kit?

an86

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. 

It won't shift the same sales units as the current pink number but its looks great.  And absolutely no issues with the choice of colours.  But won't be investing the £250 or whatever is  needed to buy the kit. 

It's a bit meh, maybe the Adidas stripes down the side instead of cutting off at the shoulders might have spiced it up a bit, just looks like a training tap and is identical to the 2010 effort.

A lot of folk moan when its spiced up though, normally spicing it up turns it horrible.

It's plain and simple, not sore on the eyes and its not fuckin pink so job done.

25 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

A lot of folk moan when its spiced up though, normally spicing it up turns it horrible.

It's plain and simple, not sore on the eyes and its not fuckin pink so job done.

I'm not suggesting anything mental, the Adidas stripes down the side I think is quite smart, personally would have liked that, it's not a bad top by any means, just a big meh.

Makes me think of playing fives where people tend to just pick up the first shirt/shorts/socks combo they find regardless of what it looks like. 

Preferred the pink one but maybe it'll grow on me after seeing it in the flesh or on TV during a game. 

Archived