League Leaders v Dunfermline

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never want to see my team do anything other than win, but can't see past a convincing home win tomorrow sadly. We've had a few weeks since our last game, so hopefully the new boys have gelled well, but I think it'll be a poor game for us. 

f**k it, I've decided to go through for this, but will be going alone as no one wants to go, so hopefully will see someone I know at the game that I can speak to and not seem like a sad creepy loner.

f**k it, I've decided to go through for this, but will be going alone as no one wants to go, so hopefully will see someone I know at the game that I can speak to and not seem like a sad creepy loner.

Try Alan Johnston, maybe give him some advice.

2 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

I’d keep Mackenzie in with Davis and start Hippolyte wide with Maggenis and McGinn in the middle and Reilly upfront with Smith playing off him, drop McShane/Flynn.

I'd keep the same team as last week, which is more or less the team which has taken us to where we are in the league. The likes of Flynn, Hippolyte and Mullen need to wait for someone to underperform, or make the most of any minutes they get off the bench in my opinion.

ETA I'd be happy for Jack Baird to start, although I can see the thinking behind Mackenzie starting again, given the issues we had with M'Voto from set pieces at EEP.

i,m headin through with the Missus for the game - I like these games and SAINTS have a great wee ground ( well done the Champs - gid side ) , but I think the PARS will win this 3-1 

7 hours ago, Valley Par said:

i,m headin through with the Missus for the game - I like these games and SAINTS have a great wee ground ( well done the Champs - gid side ) , but I think the PARS will win this 3-1 

BE A WEAR PPL. This is what a night in the Valley Bar can do to a man. 

The last game through there wasn't a great watch from either team. It was quite scrappy with limited chances, but Saints managed to take one that they created. As well as clearly being a good side, they've the ability to get points when maybe not at their best, which has set them apart from the rest.
Not sure what to expect but I think it'll be competitive with not much in it. If you could guarantee me wins in our next shree to four games, a point would be a good outcome.
But, given our position, I'd like to see us go for the jugular and take the game on. If it doesn't pay off, so be it.

After absolutely demolishing St. Mirren at the start of the season, it's really disappointing seeing us fade the way we have. Best we can hope for in this is a bore draw. 

Archived