Treble Winning Celtic v South of Glasgow franchise

Romeo

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

The thirty or so of our 50 odd CSC members who didnt go to the Morton game yesterday to be texting our bus convenor right now for a ticket for themselves, their cousin, their auntie and the wee guy from their work.

Makes sense...

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Yikes, an hour in and the ***s are breaking out the child abuse patter. 

@Jakes Pal is stealing Bennetts material here.

Creeping more and more in the ***'s posts these days, a few results on the bounce has them getting brave.

If it was based on previous rounds we'd have 80% of the stadium.

Really?

4th round Celtic - 25000. Sevco - 1865
5th round Celtic - 25000. Sevco - 9346
Qtr final. Celtic - 18000. Sevco - 33000

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I will repeat for the hard of thinking on here, using child abuse as a point scoring exercise on here will not be tolerated.  I would ask that all instances are reported.

Luckily I took a screenshot for my files, I have hidden it in a spoiler for those who wish to avoid such an eyewateringly poor post. But its important to educate.

5a9c53f72a12c_ScreenShot2018-03-04at20_15_29.thumb.png.b587181f602fa3678fbbfbaf785f89ed.png{/spoiler}

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Luckily I took a screenshot for my files, I have hidden it in a spoiler for those who wish to avoid such an eyewateringly poor post. But its important to educate.

Reveal hidden contents

5a9c53f72a12c_ScreenShot2018-03-04at20_15_29.thumb.png.b587181f602fa3678fbbfbaf785f89ed.png{/spoiler}

:lol:

How extensive are the files mate?

32 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Reveal hidden contents

Crowdfunding/spare some change page for  Bennett

1 hour ago, Dr Watson said:

I think you'll find that Celtic are in fact, more southerly than Rangers.

As much as I hate to defend one of these bigots, it's not easy for foreigners to know the exact layout of their new country.

By the time this game comes around, Rangers should be top of the league and brendan will surely be in the midst of a mental breakdown. Hopefully we get Aberdeen in the final.

Archived