Treble Winning Celtic v South of Glasgow franchise

Romeo

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well is has been a rum day, the proof of which was in the performance.  I guess, though, you were making a drunk joke.  I'll reflect on it more once I've polished off this tin of Brasso.

Wheesht and get the Rangers Tv commentary up for a laugh.

1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

Red trainers 

Skintight joggers

Fake Stone Island jumper

Neckbeard

Receeding hairline and balding

You'd think this guys life couldn't get any worse. Then he remembered he was a ***

Hold on a minute there! Nothing wrong with red  Adidas trainers.

"They won't be cheering tonight" - Scott Brown 15th April 2018

Surely one of the great quotes of our time. Scott brown dominated that entire rangers team and ran the game.

The ***'s thought they would win this because McCann had Dundee bend over at bigot dome.

It's often discussed which *** players would or wouldn't get in the Celtic team but I think it's fair to say that none of the *** players would get in the team, on our bench or in our development squad.

Murty has already lost the dressing room and the search for their umpteenth new manager will go into overdrive.

Rogic and Dembele are *** skelpers extraordinaire 

"Gaun fur 55"

"The rangers are coming"

The Rangers are fucked.

I'm surprised that Tierney isn't in jail tonight because what he did to Daniel Candeias is surely against the law.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I'm surprised that Tierney isn't in jail tonight because what he did to Daniel Candeias is surely against the law.

The better side won today. The far better side in fact.

Wee Kieran's diving antics were embarrassing  though. Not as bad as our performance right enough.

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

The better side won today. The far better side in fact.

Wee Kieran's diving antics were embarrassing  though. Not as bad as our performance right enough.

Diving?

Aye....okay :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

He dived when Morelos tried to get the ball from him. Pretty obvious to anyone watching.

And still he absolutely destroyed Candeias and the result was 4-0.

Salty tears mate...salty, salty tears.

Like these salty tears of ***'s now saying they won't renew their season tickets.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315110-10-games-against-scum-without-a-win/

Just now, Romeo said:

And still he absolutely destroyed Candeias and the result was 4-0.

Salty tears mate...salty, salty tears.

No question he played well and got the better of his immediate opponents. That was just in reference to that one incident.

Not salty at all. Can't argue with the result in the slightest.

17 minutes ago, Romeo said:

"They won't be cheering tonight" - Scott Brown 15th April 2018

Surely one of the great quotes of our time. Scott brown dominated that entire rangers team and ran the game.

The ***'s thought they would win this because McCann had Dundee bend over at bigot dome.

It's often discussed which *** players would or wouldn't get in the Celtic team but I think it's fair to say that none of the *** players would get in the team, on our bench or in our development squad.

Murty has already lost the dressing room and the search for their umpteenth new manager will go into overdrive.

Rogic and Dembele are *** skelpers extraordinaire 

"Gaun fur 55"

"The rangers are coming"

The Rangers are fucked.

Next would be the fifth.

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

What is the issue with that?

The issue is you claim KT dived at some point in the game.

But haven't mentioned that El Gruffalo looks like he trained at the Helen Keller School of Football.

That game reminded me of Wembley 1967 when half the team wanted to score a barrowload and the other half wanted to rip the pish out of the opposition. Today should have been a 6 or 7 nil. Jim McLean would have fined that mob wearing the hoops today...

Archived