Treble Winning Celtic v South of Glasgow franchise

Romeo

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ever there is a man who deserves to be humiliated in an Old Firm match, it is Andy Halliday. Thank you Graeme Murty. 

Morelos should be chased out of Ibrox for that performance and chucking it during the second half to chase after one of his own players. Terrible footballer. 

But that should not detract from the humiliation of Andy Halliday. Much deserved. Hope it hurts, Andy. 

To any Rangers fans looking in. This is your new level, accept it, embrace it.

This isn't about players not turning up, this is your comeuppance for years of cheating so accept it, while you choke down your double sausage, egg, bacon, black pudding roll and wash it down with a 2 litre bottle of irn bru.

12 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

cWxNt8F.png

That really does sum Rangers up. No long term plan, no recognition that living within their means is the only viable option, even if that means playing second fiddle to Celtic for the foreseeable. Just a demand for a large investment, from someone, anyone. A big juicy warchest to bring them the instant gratification they desire.

Just popping by, did anyone get a screenshot of the punter on RM decrying someone who called for Sevco players to start breaking legs, saying "we're a civil lot, not like the *****s" and the post above and below were calling their own players c***s? And many, many others were calling for them to break players legs and end careers. Despicable bunch and I will continue to enjoy their pain.

cWxNt8F.png

You might ne forgiving a support of that quality could see out 90 minutes of football occasionally.

Alas they support so hard/staunchly that they are done after 70 minutes.

Presumably because they are all quite fat and unfit.

35 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

moorder.png

Contemplating beating the wife imo. Monty LewLew

Take it no one telt him how to dress himself in the morning?

Jogging bottoms are for doing certain sports in and nothing else, red and white trainers with grey trousers and blue fake S.I. hoody? I fucking despair!

5 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Just popping by, did anyone get a screenshot of the punter on RM decrying someone who called for Sevco players to start breaking legs, saying "we're a civil lot, not like the *****s" and the post above and below were calling their own players c***s? And many, many others were calling for them to break players legs and end careers. Despicable bunch and I will continue to enjoy their pain.

Not sure I saw that. This was doing the rounds too. Might be reposted.

https://twitter.com/stwitty7/status/985435810110504966

9 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Is that a step up from overproof rum?

Well is has been a rum day, the proof of which was in the performance.  I guess, though, you were making a drunk joke.  I'll reflect on it more once I've polished off this tin of Brasso.

Archived