Treble Winning Celtic v South of Glasgow franchise

Romeo

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Us more so, I’m sure. Got that horrible pit of the stomach, gnawing feeling already. Hate it!

Snap.

We're the highest scorers in the premiership but injuries have ensure we've no centre backs of note and a powder-puff midfield.  I anticipate a doing.

Snap.
We're the highest scorers in the premiership but injuries have ensure we've no centre backs of note and a powder-puff midfield.  I anticipate a doing.

Motherwell walked past Dolly this afternoon Kinc, stranger things have happened, just hope they’re quietly complacent!

Good luck today Rangers, hope to see you in the final. Our bus driver yesterday was one of you lot and was a sound guy into the bargain. He wished us well for our game as he hated Aberdeen and told us to "do it for Davie Cooper" which we duly did. Several is us shook his hand as we got off the bus, generously tipped him and wished him well for today's game. 

YATP

Good luck today Rangers, hope to see you in the final. Our bus driver yesterday was one of you lot and was a sound guy into the bargain. He wished us well for our game as he hated Aberdeen and told us to "do it for Davie Cooper" which we duly did. Several is us shook his hand as we got off the bus, generously tipped him and wished him well for today's game. 
YATP

a3c132e470f88bbe65b7e4a2d8c9a3c0.gif

Roberts allegedley getting the nod for this one. If true I wonder if Sinclair is dropped despite his record against Sevco. Forrest hasnt been at his best against them often but you cant drop him, especially on the big Hampden pitch for me.

I also think Gordon will start, big call for Rodgers on it.

Reckon Rangers in the final would be a better spectacle - Something has to give there as it would be a landmark win for either club.

Also on paper a less difficult tie.

Would mean the end of the monotony of Celtic winning everything too.

Would be a horrible one to lose for either team. More so with the inevitable media wankathon were Rangers to win.

Celtic in the final would be all about a double treble.

Could make for great hilarity were we to win via a soft penalty with minimal contact.

Guest Moomintroll
YATP
From the perspective of a Killie fan, I don't care who wins today, I want Motherwell to win the final to get it right up either arse cheek. If the new company/team/whatever suits the narrative win today,then it seems that I will be happier with that outcome than you which seems a bit of a sad existence for you to lead. In other news your "bus driver" is an abhorrent bigot who hates people based on what school they were forced to go to, HTH.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, MJC said:
YATP

From the perspective of a Killie fan, I don't care who wins today, I want Motherwell to win the final to get it right up either arse cheek.

Surely for Kilmarnock it would be better if Celtic/Rangers won the final so that you have a chance of getting into Europe?

Guest Moomintroll
Surely for Kilmarnock it would be better if Celtic/Rangers won the final so that you have a chance of getting into Europe?
For Killie yes, for Scottish Football and basic human decency no. We have to take one for the greater good.

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, MJC said:
YATP

In other news your "bus driver" is an abhorrent bigot who hates people based on what school they were forced to go to, HTH.

You're making yourself sound a bit like "an abhorrent bigot" with that nonsense to be honest. Assuming that a person whom you have never met dislikes people because of religion/schools just because they support a particular club  is a pretty good example of a bigot. :rolleyes:

As for the game, in all seriousness and trolling aside, I would want to be playing Rangers in the Cup Final because that would improve our chances of winning significantly. I think that any set of supporters who's side awaits the winner of today's game in the final would be thinking along those same lines.

Archived