Hibs vs Hearts

Just now, HibsFan said:

Well that’s your loss Mr Dons_1988 because you missed out on fantastic pre-match analysis from Dom, which Sky or BT or Alba or whoever is showing the game will struggle to match on Friday night.

Dom shat it from a meet outside Hampden last April at the Scottish cup semi so I have no interest in his words.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Listen fella, the day I back down from a set to, is the day Aberdeen don’t shite the bed against Celtic hahaha

Well, we didn't shite the bed against Celtic the day we papped Hibs out the cup

Back to Dom’s post, when you browse the stats (short for statistics) like I do, you’ll see that everything he’s said checks out.

One goal for Hearts at Easter Road since April 2014, and that was at 3-0 down when Isma needed not one, not two, but shree attempts to score a penalty. In his defence, he was no doubt a bit distracted by the vicious racial abuse he was getting from the away end.

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Still worried about Nastro tbh (to be honest).

Don’t be, my friend, it’s cool.

I guess that’s why they call it the blues.

Thank you Mr Taupin (Bernie) x, Mr Johnstone (Davey) x and my own Mr Ollsen (Nigel) xx

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The Nastro cometh.

;)

You are one of the good guys Mr Hibs. :thumsup2

Of course, none of us could risk going to a gig and missing out on watching Aberdeen's big derby against

Rangers
Dundee United

Inverness Caledonian Thistle   
Cove Rangers

Aberdeen FC, scrambling for relevance since 1903. eMlO2Ay.png.5d03572d13455ed556545adb9f5335e7.png

42 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Of course, none of us could risk going to a gig and missing out on watching Aberdeen's big derby against

Rangers
Dundee United

Inverness Caledonian Thistle   
Cove Rangers

Aberdeen FC, scrambling for relevance since 1903. eMlO2Ay.png.5d03572d13455ed556545adb9f5335e7.png

Aberdeen v ICT is bigger than El Classico big man, don’t get it twisted

11 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Sadly I'll be going to a gig on Friday night.  A shame that I won't get to see yet another entertaining Edinburgh derby.

2.jpg

Hopefully my 2 boys' football is on which will coincide with this game, had the chance to snap up tickets when they were announced but declined for a couple of reasons outwith my control. I never ever thought i'd see the day where i would be dismissing an Edinburgh Derby with such ease.

Obviously i hope Hearts win, anything other than that will certainly not prevent me losing sleep.

Enjoy your gig and your right the game is only attractive in the eyes of the ones supporting either of the two however one set of fans are easily more amused and entertained than the other.

The thing that i grudgingly admire about the Hearts support is their unwavering loyalty when performances on the park decline. In absolutely no way do they chuck the toys out of the pram and behave like spoiled kids when things go wrong.

That’s not aimed at you btw jamtart , it’s just that I’ve so many Hearts fans on social media/forums etc act like big kids as soon as they are up against it. They had the cheek to slag Hibs attendances as well when we were pish, don’t get me wrong I’d grasp any opportunity to slag the Hertz no matter how petty it was but make no mistake about it, had Hearts went through the turgid football, Shocking derby performances, your Calderwood, Fenlon and butchers in charge and you’d be lucky if there was 4 thousand punters in Tynecastle every second week.

Great when things are going for them, disappear like snow off a dyke after a few bad results.

They really should muster up the same fighting spirit and courage in adversity that Bobby Walker used when he defeated Predator in the Guatemalan jungle in 1988.

46 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

The thing that i grudgingly admire about the Hearts support is their unwavering loyalty when performances on the park decline. In absolutely no way do they chuck the toys out of the pram and behave like spoiled kids when things go wrong.

That’s not aimed at you btw jamtart , it’s just that I’ve so many Hearts fans on social media/forums etc act like big kids as soon as they are up against it. They had the cheek to slag Hibs attendances as well when we were pish, don’t get me wrong I’d grasp any opportunity to slag the Hertz no matter how petty it was but make no mistake about it, had Hearts went through the turgid football, Shocking derby performances, your Calderwood, Fenlon and butchers in charge and you’d be lucky if there was 4 thousand punters in Tynecastle every second week.

Great when things are going for them, disappear like snow off a dyke after a few bad results.

They really should muster up the same fighting spirit and courage in adversity that Bobby Walker used when he defeated Predator in the Guatemalan jungle in 1988.

giphy.gif Scouting for quality patter. 

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Easy mistake. It felt like a win but actually it was a draw against Predator but results elsewhere including a draw for Motherwell at Rugby park and shock defeat for Godzilla at Tannadice meant that was enough. 

Great days

the game's gone soft since then

Archived