Hibs vs Hearts

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

"Berra out", "Souttar out", "Milinkovic out". I see Hearts are up to their usual pre-derby routine of "oh no all our players are injured" only to then turn up with a fully fit eleven.

Going to have to try a little harder than that, lads.  7dTWNk4.png.775a2ae9aebac08f5d3832b0ba4e7ebc.png

I think Berra will make it. Milinkovic suffered a knee injury in training though Levein seems to prefer Callachan over him for some reason.

Not hopeful. We should park the bus and maybe get one on the break, if lucky.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Milinkovic is out I'd be tempted to bring in McDonald, he has an eye for a pass and likes to drive at people.  Though if he were to start I'd drop Cochrane for Prince or The Don.  Can't go into a derby with two 16 year olds in midfield.

McCrae’s Battalion didn’t allow injuries to stop them, neither will we! We’ll hoof it on the beaches, we’ll hoof it in fields and streets something something.
(That should be about a full house for derby day bingo with the mention of the battalion)

I think we will get a doing.  However in the words of Homer Simpson ' Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose. It's how drunk you get'. I'm going by this adage.  

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

McCrae’s Battalion didn’t allow injuries to stop them, neither will we! We’ll hoof it on the beaches, we’ll hoof it in fields and streets something something.
(That should be about a full house for derby day bingo with the mention of the battalion)

Oh come on now. There's spoon burning, poppy thieves, bald men pavement dancing, cancer plus loads more.

You too have been to the Merchiston Hearts annual dinner I see.

I was in the Merchi Hearts Club after our last Scottish Cup final! 5-1, should have been 10, never let them forget etc. etc. [emoji41]

Archived