Easter weekend

glensmad

Does anybody know if fixtures are being allocated for Easter weekend this year ? I know they normally are, but the reason I ask is that we have fixtures now confirmed up to the weekend after Easter, with Easter weekend empty.

If any team don't wish a fixture for Easter after all these call offs then it's official that our grade is doomed and a laughing stock .

I didn't say we didn't want a fixture. But we haven't been allocated one, so we accept that and plan accordingly.

Dalry v Darvel in the West Of Scotland cup is listed as at Sportscotland National Centre Inverclyde.

Looks like a lazy cut-and-paste from when this fixture was due there on 3rd Feb.

Unless Merksworth Park marks Easter by miraculously rising from the dead, I'd expect this to be another Dalry fixture that gets moved to Abbey Park - Kilwinning have an Away.

Probably more because all glensmad does is moan about the fixtures guy on here ............

Nobody has complained about us not getting a fixture for Easter weekend. It is what it is.

Dalry v Darvel in the West Of Scotland cup is listed as at Sportscotland National Centre Inverclyde.
Looks like a lazy cut-and-paste from when this fixture was due there on 3rd Feb.
Unless Merksworth Park marks Easter by miraculously rising from the dead, I'd expect this to be another Dalry fixture that gets moved to Abbey Park - Kilwinning have an Away.

LeedsPhil Dalry will play there home games at Inverclyde Sports Centre. Pitch will be enclosed. From what I gather West Region want them to get games on.

Thanks Juventus.
Your reply is in the plural, so not just the WoS Cup game, then. Interesting!
Starting with this Saturday's?

From what I hear they will play as many games as possible at Inverclyde. Only had 1 home league at Merksworth Park.

Have no idea about this weekend though the referee appointments list may give more clarity.

The bottom end behind the goal was dug up a few weeks ago when I went through the town.

Archived