The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

If the clown thinks he's irish, let him go play for ireland, or does he not have any irish blood in him? How any Scotland fan can see that picture and not be fuming, is baffling. Imagine Harry Kane waving about a German flag. English fans wouldn't tolerate that pish. No country would, except our glorious little shitehole.

Who will he be supporting if we draw ireland in any qualifiers? It's not like he doesn't have form for not trying against his true loves(hibs). Get him to f**k, Alex. I say all that while acknowledging he's the best striker we currently have. Shame he's a treacherous fanny.

We thought you were on the wind up yesterday but it seems your petulant rant is for real !  :o:lol::1eye

I would hate to see your temper  if some of yer fellow Union Bear's stole yer sweeties !  

5 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Never seems to comment on the game though Kinc, just nips in with the usual shite, admittedly along with a predictable following?

Jupe's shtick is content-free snide and bombast.

Anyway.  Poor result for us.  On to the game against Killy.

Is it just the Irish flag you don't like?
Remember going to the Lyon v Celtic game my mate took his welsh flag towel with him to the game so we could see were he was sitting in the Lyon end.

Euro 2016, pub packed in St Denis, Irish fans heading down to Bordeaux iirc, Norn Iron fans heading down to Lyon for the Ukraine game, mixed flags\colours and shared rounds, cracking night, no problems at all! [emoji846]

Gutted at the final whistle, but had that horrible foreboding feeling throughout Kinc! Will miss the next two until Motherwell.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Even when winning they just can't ditch their inferiority complex, it'll always haunt them.....

It can't be easy supporting a club with an inferiority complex, especially when that complex is justified by the fact that they've won the square root of f all in their clubs history.

2663_adv2_menu.png

Even when winning they just can't ditch their inferiority complex, it'll always haunt them.....

Even if they go on to win 7 on the bounce, they’ll know deep down at least 3 of their recent ‘titles’ were uncontested Ben?

Hollow Hollow

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

It can't be easy supporting a club with an inferiority complex, especially when that complex is justified by the fact that they've won the square root of f all in their clubs history.

2663_adv2_menu.png

At least you never posted a Scottish cup pic, sevco stuff I'm ok with but Scottish cup pics....

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Seems as though it’s you that finds some sort of solace and comfort in that though Jupe. I don’t have a clue who you support and never will.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Jupe loves The Rangers.  He adores posting about us.

Never seems to comment on the game though Kinc, just nips in with the usual shite, admittedly along with a predictable following?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not gonna lie, I'm thoroughly enjoying your utter misery here :lol:

53 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Even if they go on to win 7 on the bounce, they’ll know deep down at least 3 of their recent ‘titles’ were uncontested Ben?

Hollow Hollow

I despise Celtic, but this is hilarious given that the previous incarnation of the club you support (the one that died) won a ton of trophies through financial doping, cheating and not paying their taxes.

So deep down, all those memories you cherished of title wins, cup triumphs, European nights and supremacy, mean absolutely nothing. Hollow doesn't even cover it. 

That's why it was so hilarious when rangers died, when my team inflicted your new club's first ever defeat,  and even more hilarious now as the misjudged sense of superiority you still carry is open for all to see and continues to be roundly mocked by all of us that support other teams.

Cheers for the banter years lads.

Hollow Hollow

I presume you'll share the same viewpoint with regards to 6 or 7 of rangers 9IAR titles, you know, since Celtic were such a shambles financially...

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

I presume you'll share the same viewpoint with regards to 6 or 7 of rangers 9IAR titles, you know, since Celtic were such a shambles financially...

Pretty confident we won't see any attempt to justify the comment tbh. 

A decent player but Griffiths is a weapons grade scrote, who continually gets the rise out of some of our support whilst attempting to ingratiate himself with the lowest common denominator of the Green and Grey hordes. Best just ignored.
Don’t have any problem with him sporting his ‘colours’ in the away section whatsoever, he’s one of them, why wouldn’t he. That said, he’ll whinge and complain of hassle and harassment from those who he intentionally winds up, outside match days. Seems it’s a fair trade to me.
Gazza quickly wised up after his misguided flute stunt, and then steered clear of any further attempts to rile the C*ltic support other than what he did on the pitch. I can’t see Griffiths doing the same whilst C*ltic enjoy their current dominance. Let him get on with it. It will end in tears at some point, that’s if Brendan Rogers doesn’t get fed up with his antics first.

Best ignored you say...? [emoji23]

Archived