The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a cracking game from a neutral point of view, the first half especially.

Rangers lost the game when Cardoso came on; he's straight out the Karl Svensson school of defending. Thought Docherty had a very decent game for them but they didn't deal with the pressure of having an extra man.

Celtic did well to keep pace during the first 15-20 minutes despite being under par, and it was a worldy from Rogic to equalise; in fact, all three of their goals were tremendous finishes.

10 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

It was a cracking game from a neutral point of view, the first half especially.

Rangers lost the game when Cardoso came on; he's straight out the Karl Svensson school of defending. Thought Docherty had a very decent game for them but they didn't deal with the pressure of having an extra man.

Celtic did well to keep pace during the first 15-20 minutes despite being under par, and it was a worldy from Rogic to equalise; in fact, all three of their goals were tremendous finishes.

Yeah Docherty looks decent I must admit. Wasnt massively  impressed with him at Hamilton but he seems to have that determined mentality similiar to Brown.

Griffiths is an attention seeking wee tit and best ignored.

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest but I wonder how many Rangers supporters greeting about it lap up all the Twitter nonsense from Vlad Weiss? How many of them love wee Nacho?

Both sides have attracted these characters. Boruc was another.

Griffiths is an attention seeking wee tit and best ignored.
Doesn’t bother me in the slightest but I wonder how many Rangers supporters greeting about it lap up all the Twitter nonsense from Vlad Weiss? How many of them love wee Nacho?
Both sides have attracted these characters. Boruc was another.

I wonder how many of the vast majority of **** greeting about it take red hand of ulster flags to games?

Happy Mothers Day to all the Sevco mothers out there.

Q0NKYga.jpg

She is old but she’s not beautiful,
And her features are not fine,
She is known amongst her Sevco pals,
As The Bike of Carntyne,
And she tells me tales of all the guys,
That she shagged in days of yore,
And I wish a Happy Mothers Day,
To the Gash My Father Tore.........

[emoji149][emoji149]

15 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Waving a foreign countries flag is fucking embarrassing. Classless moron. What other country would tolerate that?

270500-tennents-scottish-cup-final-aberd

What injured Rangers/Scottish players were in the crowd waving a Union Jack? He's a classless, confused moron, like most of the unwashed support to be fair.

Don't think he's confused at all. He hates the **** and knows how to get it up them!!

15 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Genuinely hope McLeish ends that ugly looking c***s Scotland career. Waving a foreign countries flag is fucking embarrassing. Classless moron. What other country would tolerate that?

We fell apart after 35 minutes which was poor game management in my opnion, but I  can't be harsh on anyone today. Think it was a mix of a genuine wish to rattle this vile institution, and lack of experience. We're a young team, and will only get better. I can't even be angry at Morelos, he fights for every blade of grass, and that's good enough for me. Once our defence learns to keep weans out a close we'll be some outfit.

I hope we don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and go overboard on Murty and co. We're heading in the right direction, and I'm sure he will remedy our defensive issues. The result is horrible, but that first 35 minutes was like the good old days. Still 2 more of these to come this season...

:lol:

I hope you were still so pig sick this morning that you threw up your breakfast.

I presume that now the dust has settled on talk of rangers pushing us all the way, title challenges, the 'ultras' organising wee marches for our benefit, going ape over drawing Celtic in the cup and the rangers tv taking being a gibbering mess to a whole new level, rangers fans will go back to pretending they don't really care about these games? 

Archived