The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, printer said:

Ask Ludo. He'll give you a fair view with no bitterness.

Bain was the player Rodgers talked about most in his BBC interview, as it happens:

'Agile, quick' Bain impresses Rodgers

It was a day to savour for Celtic goalkeeper Scott Bain, the on-loan Dundee stopper making his debut for the club in his first senior appearance since 28 October.

Rodgers revealed the 26-year-old was only given the nod on Sunday morning, when colleague Dorus de Vries was ruled out with an injury.

"I thought he was great," Rodgers said. "When we study opponents up here, he's been one of the very few goalkeepers I've been really impressed with.

"He's agile, he's quick, he's got that calmness with the ball and I thought he was very good with Dundee. But to be told this morning you're going to you're playing in your first game...

"He didn't have enough time to officially panic - we wanted to give Dorus as much chance as he could but this morning at half-seven I got the message to say he wouldn't be fit.

"Then it was a case of preparing Bainy and I've got full trust in him. He's been brilliant in training and you know what it's like for a goalkeeper, sometimes you don't get that chance until something happens. We conceded the goals but all-round I thought he was very good."

That will have cheered McCann up no end.

I see some deluded *** on Rangers Media thinks they'll now be lucky to get 15 mill for Morelos and Windass.

They live in a fantasy world of wurld recurds, maist successful team, the master race/peepul.

Ten men, no EBTs, no "imperfectly registered players" (SFA c**t bag quote). I believe that is what is called winning it on the pitch.

Our team reminds me of the Tommy burns era Celtic team, decent enough at times with fairly good players but just lacks that cutting edge.

Fair play to the invincibles, we simply weren't up to it.

Our team reminds me of the Tommy burns era Celtic team, decent enough at times with fairly good players but just lacks that cutting edge.
Fair play to the invincibles, we simply weren't up to it.

Heard your mate Tommy Robinson got a kicking as well.

30 minutes ago, Romeo said:

This from the Union Bears "March against the ******s" earlier today. They must have been really pissed off at having to move their seats.

Screenshot_20180311-160253.jpg

I hope for their own sake that they didn't run into the KKK element of their clubs support. Wouldn't want any nasty mix ups occurring.

7dTWNk4.png

23 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
I'll never tire of watching the **** getting beat emoji38.png

Big team found I think is the accepted expression on here.

Your big team is West Ham :lol:

Pipe the f**k doon. 

Archived