The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll

There seems to be more heads gone potential in a tribute act win so hopefully Mr Murty will make it so. Overall the real loser will be humanity in general as the "minority" sing their cultural anthems.

If only all of the snow from Emma could have been localised over the Bigotwhores' grounds and buried them in eternal hoarfrost that no amount of sectarian singing could melt.

Murty's Magnificos have certainly put in performances since the New Year that have given us reason to feel a wee bit more confident going into this game than we have recently.

Jamie Murphy and Stern John maybe missing out due to injury would be a massive blow as I think we'd need to be at full strength and have everyone on their game.

28 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Hopefully it's a good match with lots of sportsmanship on display and some exchanging of scarves between the supporters at the end. Football will win, I assure you.

Are you

(a) idealistic ?

(b) deluded ?

(c) bonkers ?

Are you
(a) idealistic ?
(b) deluded ?
© bonkers ?
Hi mate, none of the above.

I just believe that supporters of both of these clubs are more alike than they admit and I think common ground can be found in the beautiful game that we call Association Football. I trust you agree.

17 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Hi mate, none of the above.

I just believe that supporters of both of these clubs are more alike than they admit and I think common ground can be found in the beautiful game that we call Association Football. I trust you agree.

The fans of both these clubs do indeed have many things in common,

They are vile and they are despised by fans from every other club in scotland

and if you think for 1 moment any of the scenarios you hope to see happen will become reality, I would suggest you are mad.

12 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

and if you think for 1 moment any of the scenarios you hope to see happen will become reality, I would suggest you are mad.

:lol:

I don't think they are vile, well not most of them. The problem is that very few of the decent ones can admit some of their fellow supporters are scumbags, and it's the scumbags who shout loudest.

I could see Kincardine applauding a meaty Scott Brown challenge and I could also see Romeo cheering on a buccaneering James Tavernier run down the right. These things will happen.

3 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Hopefully Declan and Murphy can be back for this. Would be a huge blow if they were out.

Back when Rangers existed, their staunch and loyal fans would have thrown themselves from atop a Big Hoose before hoping two players with such non-staunch and non-loyal names would be in the team.

Archived