How many of you c***s made it to work the day?

Did you make it to work the day?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

I went to work on Tuesday night, drove to London, Folkestone, Brighton, then stayed the night near Heathrow and drove back today.

Why were people not at work today? 

Those people won't traffic themselves.

25 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

I went to work on Tuesday night, drove to London, Folkestone, Brighton, then stayed the night near Heathrow and drove back today.

Why were people not at work today? 

When do you collect your medal?

4 hours ago, philpy said:

I'm on holiday, but I got a text from my boss at 5.46 this morning (didn't see till it I woke up at 7) asking me if I had contact numbers for two of the other guys, as he wanted to tell them to stay at home. Bit daft, surely he should have numbers for all his employees.

And you gave your boss the two numbers ?  

Picked up an extra shift on the roster for today but had to cancel it because my Mrs was going to Carlisle with her mates. No trains meant she never got to Carlisle and I missed out on 9 hours of O/T and would have been sitting on my arse doing nothing. Pretty gutted tbh.

14 hours ago, philpy said:

I'm on holiday, but I got a text from my boss at 5.46 this morning (didn't see till it I woke up at 7) asking me if I had contact numbers for two of the other guys, as he wanted to tell them to stay at home. Bit daft, surely he should have numbers for all his employees.

GK.jpg

I’ve come into work to do a couple of necessary things after giving everyone else the day off for the second day in a row.

Hero?  Yeah, some folk may call me a hero....

:lol:

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Picked up an extra shift on the roster for today but had to cancel it because my Mrs was going to Carlisle with her mates. No trains meant she never got to Carlisle and I missed out on 9 hours of O/T and would have been sitting on my arse doing nothing. Pretty gutted tbh.

If there were fewer trains, why the need for staff to work overtime? No wonder fares cost an arm and a leg.

Archived