How many of you c***s made it to work the day?

Did you make it to work the day?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on holiday, but I got a text from my boss at 5.46 this morning (didn't see till it I woke up at 7) asking me if I had contact numbers for two of the other guys, as he wanted to tell them to stay at home. Bit daft, surely he should have numbers for all his employees.

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

I'm on holiday, but I got a text from my boss at 5.46 this morning (didn't see till it I woke up at 7) asking me if I had contact numbers for two of the other guys, as he wanted to tell them to stay at home. Bit daft, surely he should have numbers for all his employees.

Probably left them at work.

^ Golden boy

Could go into work tomorrow nae bother but it's closed. Hope we don't have to make the time up, there's f**k all wrong with the roads so no excuse for not going in. Government and this red alert bs has made everyone shit themselves.

Nope, the road towards the M876 was about 2 feet deep and is very exposed to the wind so any road treatment lasted about 15 minutes before a foot of snow was blown over.

Also got told to go into a conference call at 10.30 on which I was told we were all being made redundant within the next year so I won't be making much of an effort tomorrow either.

All the trains had gone off by 8am yesterday, so phoned in to say I'd be in when I showed up...boss said to phone him back about noon.  By then the whole place bar those who live in the city centre had been sent home and I caught him just on his way to the boozer.

Today I went through the charade of phoning in - didn't expect anyone to pick up, but some poor lassie answered who lives in the Merchant City and is currently mightily fucked off about that fact.

Doesn't sound like there'll be any trains running till late morning at best tomorrow, so worst case scenario is going in for a half day.

First beer now being cracked.

Archived