How many keys on your keyring?

Car key, van key, front door key for mine, back door key for mine, same for my parents as I keep their spare keys and they keep mine. Front door key for my ex wifes too as her and the kids are forever losing keys and I often have to get one cut. Gym fob, morrisons points thing and a wee Celtic keyring that belonged to my grandad.

Pretty sure I have more keys than the warder for Barlinnie.

27 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Handy if you decide to randomly pop round for a cup of tea one day.

Or when your hammered and inadvertently end up there.

(did that once at a flat I had stayed at 5 years beforehand. No idea how I got there but there I was, chapping to get in).

1, which is for my flat front door. I have a another one which isn't actually a key but is a bottle opener. Used to have one for the communal front door but someone took that lock off with a screwdriver one night 

5 keys, front, back (side really) and garage for my house, front and back door for my mum's.

I do keep a small torch, a couple of small multi tools, a whistle, a tiny pen and a device for removing tics (for dogs although I reckon it would work on people). Why ? Because I'm a bit odd that way. :unsure2: