How many keys on your keyring?

When I have a key to a safe deposit box full of precious valuables - I pretend not to know what it is for either.

Also, what about that really expensive car that is parked nearby and nobody seems to use?

Then there is the yacht club, the private plane and so on.

"What are all these keys for?"

"Oh, I don't know."

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

3,front door,golf locker and my mothers front door (car is keyless)

You must have something to activate the start button the car surely? Mine is keyless too but we have a fob (which has a key inside for emergencies) so I demand a recount.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

You must have something to activate the start button the car surely? Mine is keyless too but we have a fob (which has a key inside for emergencies) so I demand a recount.

Its just a fob,the spare has the key inside for emergencies

I have two sets of keys. My car fob and two of those store card things (Tesco & Waitrose)  on one and my house keys, locker key, office key and key to my Grans house (#Rip #nevaforget) that I haven't bothered to take off on the other. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Flat main door, flat communal door, flat mortar lock, bike lock key, two train keys for work, work pigeon hole key, work locker key, and 3 keys for my parents house. I really need to sort this nonsense out, I'm like a fucking janitor.

I keep all my keys separate. One keyring has two keys for the front door. Another has the keys to my pick-up and pipe carrier on it, along with a radiator key and gas box key. Then my car keys are kept separate too.

Such a wonderful provocative question.  

I have a set of house keys: Front, back, side door, garage door, back door to garage. Shed. 

Then a car key with golf locker and key fob for Morrisons.