f**k all snow here game should defo be on.

Elgin fans should travel :) 

Cumbernauld must be an oasis in the snow, don't see how anyone can even think about traveling anywhere

Maybe not the worst thing after the long midweek trip, doubtful for Tuesdays trip to Cowdenbeath as well. 

Looking at the tweeted photographs of Broadwood under 30cm of snow, I sense the club may be trying to tell us something.

Hopefully McStay is fit, need to play this match high a tempo as we can.  If we let JP dictate then it’s the start of trouble.

Still think RB is an issue but not much we can do about that now so we get on with it. Looking forward to this one, although we are looking up the table now a fair bit of the pressure is off so hopefully we can go out and enjoy games.  We know Goodie will score st some point so defensively we need do a bit better still.  

2-1 Clyde 

JP will be dictating nothing :lol: didn’t rate him at clyde he’s a passenger.. comfortable Clyde win I think, Goodwillie double again 

We’ve thrown away a 2-0 lead against Elgin twice this season. If we get in front it’s vital we have the ability to keep the lead. Looking forward to it & hopeful Peterhead can do us a favour tomorrow night too!

Mon the bully! 

33 minutes ago, Am Muilleach said:

Considering we've lost the last seven away from home I'm not confident...but I'll be there just in case.

Fair play to you my good sir. A very long way to travel on a Tuesday night!

By the law of averages we will win away from home eventually but don’t see it being tomorrow I’m afraid.

By the law of averages we will win away from home eventually but don’t see it being tomorrow I’m afraid.

Certainly won't be tomorrow.
It'll be interesting to see if we start with the same formation as last Saturday. I would.
Having said that; we're running out of options. Pretty threadbare at the moment.

We’ve thrown away a 2-0 lead against Elgin twice this season. If we get in front it’s vital we have the ability to keep the lead. Looking forward to it & hopeful Peterhead can do us a favour tomorrow night too!
Mon the bully! 

Once.