Inverness CT v Brechin City

27 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Is it just me who thinks this call off is an absolute nonsense?  If the pitch is playable, play it.  Seems to me that it's been called off because of the weather in Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Agree, the excuse given earlier was that a lot of brechin players come from the Central belt and probably the players made the point they couldn't train, well that's a load of feckin tosh as there are indoor football training facilities in Glasgow and Edinburgh, Toryglen for one.

All roads from Brechin to Inverness were open yesterday as was the M90 north from the Central belt.

Now Brechin have to get their part time players up to Inverness for a night game and that will probably mean hotels for them.

Feckin chancers.

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Agree, the excuse given earlier was that a lot of brechin players come from the Central belt and probably the players made the point they couldn't train, well that's a load of feckin tosh as there are indoor football training facilities in Glasgow and Edinburgh, Toryglen for one.

All roads from Brechin to Inverness were open yesterday as was the M90 north from the Central belt.

Now Brechin have to get their part time players up to Inverness for a night game and that will probably mean hotels for them.

These are the same Feckin chancers that charged us for broken seats when the stand we were in was littered with broken seats from way back.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feckin chancers.

What a load of shite . The players will have trained and if they have nt that's tough . Every player wants to play on a Saturday .Nearly Every other game in senior football in the British Isles is off today .
Our players and management will have been snowed in .Even your own manager agreed with this mid week

Feckin chancers.

Fucken chancers?? Ur the fucking chancer. It’s obvious you’ve not got a brain in that numpty head of yours. Warnings not to travel unless totally necessary. I don’t think a non eventful game of football is a necessary cause, go back under your stone you idiot

11 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Is it just me who thinks this call off is an absolute nonsense?  If the pitch is playable, play it.  Seems to me that it's been called off because of the weather in Glasgow and Edinburgh.

11 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Feckin chancers.

Good try guys   although you managed to reel in a couple there !  ;)

17 hours ago, slangs said:

Fucken chancers?? Ur the fucking chancer. It’s obvious you’ve not got a brain in that numpty head of yours. Warnings not to travel unless totally necessary. I don’t think a non eventful game of football is a necessary cause, go back under your stone you idiot

Explain how the Kilmarnock team and fans made it to Aberdeen yesterday ?

And there was no amber in place yesterday so your Warning comment is false and utter shite.

42 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And there was no amber in place yesterday so your Warning comment is false and utter shite.

Take it up with your club who were jointly responsible in making the decision. 

I don’t need to explain anything to you or anyone else. ur a numpty

Our club have already been en route to Inverness this season and had a late postponement .Common sense prevailed against the team who's grounds probably had most call offs this season . It's got f**k all to do with us being scared of losing! we ve lost every game we ve played almost so I hardly think another defeat was the problem

21 hours ago, slangs said:

I don’t need to explain anything to you or anyone else. ur a numpty

It's time your primary school teacher was told how poor your grammar and spelling is.

The correct spelling and grammar is , You are a Numptie.

Spend less time in class picking your nose and dreaming about tractors and pay more attention, Numptie.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's time your primary school teacher was told how poor your grammar and spelling is.

Spend less time in class picking your nose and dreaming about tractors and pay more attention, Numptie.

At the risk of being pedantic the correct phrase should be "You're a numpty!".

Not exactly sure why you capitalised the alternative spelling of numpty either; its an informal noun so completely unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

At the risk of being pedantic the correct phrase should be "You're a numpty!".

Not exactly sure why you capitalised the alternative spelling of numpty either; its an informal noun so completely unnecessary.

^^^ Primary School teacher 

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

^^^ Classroom Assistant  ( who desperately wants to be and  thinks they are a schoolteacher)  

On 06/03/2018 at 06:28, CITY1974 said:

Winless run ain t bothering us at all.Ill be honest it's nay fine but its more fans of other teams that seem to be taken up with it

Actually, in my experience, I think most other teams want Brechin to win a couple of games before the end of the season so long as it isn't against their team.

Speaking personally I'd be ecstatic if you won all your remaining games with exception of the on on 21st April of course. 

Archived