Dunfermline v Title Challengers Livi, Tue 3rd April 2018

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nothing else to talk about just now, however if this was summer football we'd be able to talk about the game.:thumsup2

If it was summer football we've just had our first game of the season postponed, THAT would piss me off after a long break without it :whistle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/03/2018 at 10:40, Shandon Par said:

The wee corner shop down the road can bring him supplies. Can see the physio out trying to entice him to stop shovelling. 

Or the Aldi right next to East End

22 hours ago, peternapper said:

Stopped reading when I saw " I,d rather sit watching football" that was where it all went wrong rather than sitting looking at around 9000 empty seat once a fortnight get back to proper Saturdays when the kick off was 3pm & you stood behind whichever end your team were playing into then had a wander round to the other end at half-time. On dry days you did not bother whether it was covered or not. Why waste the short spell of decent weather if we are lucky on football when there are better things to do during that small window, fitba is for getting out of the house on driech winter days rather vegetating in front of the telly.

What a very closed mind you must have if those are the only options (in reference to the last paragraph).

Although I don't agree with summer football. I think the current calendar is fine

• Shandon Par changed the title to Dunfermline v Title Challengers Livi, Tue 3rd April 2018

Archived