Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

Fair enough mate[emoji23] I was doing this all tonque in cheek to be fair and i seem to have started a something i cant be arsed finishing. I couldnt give a f**k tbh, fire way.
Dont worry, we have finished it for you. Quite convincingly too.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s just refer to Gers fans as wife beaters. There’s no religious connotations and is factually correct.

To go off topic an talk about the game, does anyone think it’ll be on or off?

Very easy home win, leaving Falkirk to concentrate in the relegation playoffs.

Actually, as acknowledged by yourself, Ruggy amd myself simply used a derogatory term for Rangers fans. Much like how your mob call Aberdeen fans Sheep shaggers etc. I wont get into what you refer to Celtic fans as.

As is absolutely typical of an arse cheek fan, you brought religion into it. Me and Rugster never mentioned religion once. That was purely you, in the bizarre contect of what "some people in the west of scotland" do. Absolute straw clutching form yourself whilst also proving our point that you simply cannot separate religion and football.

As you were ***

I actually can, thats my issue. I came to this forum to talk football, but as a Rangers fan aka Sevco on here the threads always go one way, a farce. I feel you make a few references to sectarian signing and bigots regularly and i just feel most Rangers posters on here dont have a case to answer for. I know it happens, i know it offends people but i want to talk about my team.

I am an atheist from a protestant background and think religion is best left in books. I dont think you or rugster are bigots for the record. I just feel the word gets flung about on here so though id try it.

Let’s just refer to Gers fans as wife beaters. There’s no religious connotations and is factually correct.

Dont come on here and try to talk about the actual football...

Does anyone else find it incredibly difficult to have a bit of decent banter with currant buns these days.  They used to enjoy a good laugh like the rest of us but now mention sevco ,your clubs deid , nae history etc and they turn into raging loonies . They definitely need to lighten up these days and gie a bit of banter back instead of losing the plot.

18 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Does anyone else find it incredibly difficult to have a bit of decent banter with currant buns these days.  They used to enjoy a good laugh like the rest of us but now mention sevco ,your clubs deid , nae history etc and they turn into raging loonies . They definitely need to lighten up these days and gie a bit of banter back instead of losing the plot.

I would have to agree with your post regarding all things Sevco.  Back in 2012 I used to get involved in the 'No history' stuff but quickly learned that it just goes round in circles. If you see an article involving Rangers on BBC sport on Facebook for example there will be a comment regarding history or 'deid' clubs , clearly at the wind up and some numpty will reply with a seething comment. Some people can't resist playing into their hands though by responding. If the roles were reversed I would probably do the same if i was guaranteed a reaction every time. I'd say its not as bad on here now though.

I would have to agree with your post regarding all things Sevco.  Back in 2012 I used to get involved in the 'No history' stuff but quickly learned that it just goes round in circles. If you see an article involving Rangers on BBC sport on Facebook for example there will be a comment regarding history or 'deid' clubs , clearly at the wind up and some numpty will reply with a seething comment. Some people can't resist playing into their hands though by responding. If the roles were reversed I would probably do the same if i was guaranteed a reaction every time. I'd say its not as bad on here now though.

I don’t think Rangers are a ‘deid club’.

I’m very aware that you’ve been established for fully five years+ now....

17 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I live South of the river (leafy Shawlands, don't worry), and the snow is still pelting down here. I'd be surprised if this goes ahead, as much for the roads around the stadium as anything else.

Game is Sunday but? Ages away. 

I'm Shawlands too btw.

5 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Lol a Dons fan. Of course you expect us to lose to them, you don't know any other way.

10 points off the promotion play offs with a team on the up with 8 wins from the last 12, or 9 points clear of the relegation play offs having been 9 behind around Xmas.

I guess your not that up to date with what’s going on down our way...

Archived