Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

You will be raging that there are no visually impaired **** to abuse on Saturday.

No I don't think I will. For starters the game is on Sunday. Thick ***

Explain how I am a bigot.

Bigots have taken the word *** which in its self was a simple jibe against Rangers fans back in the day, and now use it in a way to describe protestants. Ill admit that its usually absolute rockets but the point remains.

Just now, Blue92 said:

Bigots have taken the word *** which in its self was a simple jibe against Rangers fans back in the day, and now use it in a way to describe protestants. Ill admit that its usually absolute rockets but the point remains.

What word is that mate?

The point doesnt remain as it was never there. Hard lines ***

Probably mean digusting, although even when corrected, your post is bollocks.

GIRFUY ***

Whatever ya tadger. *** doesnt offend me in anyway, just pointing out the hypocrisy from scrotes like yourself.

2 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

Whatever ya tadger. *** doesnt offend me in anyway, just pointing out the hypocrisy from scrotes like yourself.

There's no hypocrisy here, ***.

Just now, Blue92 said:

Keep telling yourself that. No skin off my nose.

Can you explain what word I've used that is bigoted please. It's a strong accusation. Thanks.

I dont actually know you. You could be a bigot you may not be. I was highlighting the fact that in my opinion *** can be bigoted.

Its not a word that can get you into trouble by law, but some cretins have used it to describe me in away that was nothing to do with Rangers FC. As i have said they were absolute pond life but it does happen.

My original post was to Bairnardo who really does take offence to the sectarian stuff which he is in his right to do as it isnt acceptable. I just feel that someone who feels so strong about it would avoid the word *** as people misuse it. My opinion of course.

Just now, Blue92 said:

I dont actually know you. You could be a bigot you may not be. I was highlighting the fact that in my opinion *** can be bigoted.

Its not a word that can get you into trouble by law, but some cretins have used it to describe me in away that was nothing to do with Rangers FC. As i have said they were absolute pond life but it does happen.

My original post was to Bairnardo who really does take offence to the sectarian stuff which he is in his right to do as it isnt acceptable. I just feel that someone who feels so strong about it would avoid the word *** as people misuse it. My opinion of course.

You see the problem is I don't know what word you are accusing me of using as it's starred out. Could you spell it out or something?

Anyways, back to the football, I am going for 3-1 Rangers with goals from Cummings, Windass and Docherty. Longridge with a consolation goal. Expecting falkirk to be up for it.

46 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

I assume the word is banned on here, given that every apparent use of it creates asterisks.  Could it be a three letter words commonly used in WW2 to describe Germans?  Perhaps associated with the phrase "H** in the sun", as a warning to RAF fighter pilots about Messerschmitts diving on them from above?

Good, now we've cleared that up, lets move onto it being used as "a way to describe protestants".

Funny things is, I'm a protestant. And in over 50 years of life no-one has ever called me that. In fact, I don't think anyone's ever asked me about which faith I adhere to. Ever.

I don't know anyone else who's been called a *** either, outwith Rangers supporters.

The term has nothing to do with religion. It describes the fans of one football team and them ONLY, regardless of what faith they follow. You just want to portray it as bigoted so that you can be offended and claim the moral high ground.

Keep telling yourself that. No skin off my nose.
Actually, as acknowledged by yourself, Ruggy amd myself simply used a derogatory term for Rangers fans. Much like how your mob call Aberdeen fans Sheep shaggers etc. I wont get into what you refer to Celtic fans as.

As is absolutely typical of an arse cheek fan, you brought religion into it. Me and Rugster never mentioned religion once. That was purely you, in the bizarre contect of what "some people in the west of scotland" do. Absolute straw clutching form yourself whilst also proving our point that you simply cannot separate religion and football.

As you were ***

27 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

emoji23.png smart arse.

The word used in association with Attila is not bigoted. It's a derogatory term for Rangers fans. However that's not the word I used in any case. I was calling you a thick tit, but my maw doesn't like me using naughty words so I starred it out. 

If I wanted to call you the word I would have circumvented the swear filter. You thick ***.

I assume the word is banned on here, given that every apparent use of it creates asterisks.  Could it be a three letter words commonly used in WW2 to describe Germans?  Perhaps associated with the phrase "H** in the sun", as a warning to RAF fighter pilots about Messerschmitts diving on them from above?
Good, now we've cleared that up, lets move onto it being used as "a way to describe protestants".
Funny things is, I'm a protestant. And in over 50 years of life no-one has ever called me that. In fact, I don't think anyone's ever asked me about which faith I adhere to. Ever.
I don't know anyone else who's been called a *** either, outwith Rangers supporters.
The term has nothing to do with religion. It describes the fans of one football team and them ONLY, regardless of what faith they follow. You just want to portray it as bigoted so that you can be offended and claim the moral high ground.

Nope wrong. Really doesnt offend me at all. 99 percent of the time it is a jibe for Rangers fans on here which is fine. After 2012 we are more than used to taking flak. The word *** in its context to rangers fans was to do with rioting after the 1972 cup winners cup i believe. Just had a few occasions where some folk have got a bit carried away. But as i said not your upstanding citizen types.

The word used in association with Attila is not bigoted. It's a derogatory term for Rangers fans. However that's not the word I used in any case. I was calling you a thick tit, but my maw doesn't like me using naughty words so I starred it out. 
If I wanted to call you the word I would have circumvented the swear filter. You thick ***.

Fair enough mate[emoji23] I was doing this all tonque in cheek to be fair and i seem to have started a something i cant be arsed finishing. I couldnt give a f**k tbh, fire way.

Archived