Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

You do realise that on desktop it is literally right in front of my eyes.  Like literally right in front of me.
This isn't going well for you Rob.

Sorry Dind, away from home at present, it doesn’t show on my iPad screen. But given that you seem a regular poster, it’s strange that I don’t recall who you support. Perhaps it’s because your posts on Rangers match threads just aren’t memorable. Who do you support by the way, is it Falkirk?

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Dind, away from home at present, it doesn’t show on my iPad screen. But given that you seem a regular poster, it’s strange that I don’t recall who you support. Perhaps it’s because your posts on Rangers match threads just aren’t memorable. Who do you support by the way, is it Falkirk?

Yes mate Falkirk are in #TB4. That’s exactly who I support.

[emoji23]

I rather suspect he’s more likely to support your lot than ours....

Yes mate Falkirk are in #TB4. That’s exactly who I support.

f**k knows what that means mate, is it some sort of Twitter shite, never really got to grips with the hashtag stuff, my Missus says ‘mon Rab, it’s what young people use all the time’ !!

So Falkirk it is then.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

f**k knows what that means mate, is it some sort of Twitter shite, never really got to grips with the hashtag stuff, my Missus says ‘mon Rab, it’s what young people use all the time’ !!

So Falkirk it is then.

Yep.

#MTB

#TB4

9 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

So Falkirk it is then.

He fucking wishes.

He fucking wishes.

Think MTB means ‘Miss The Baseball’ I wonder if he follows the Cubs?

It’s some fuckin trip to follow them through the full season though!?

ETA, might be the White Sox though, 2 x World Series for the City of Chicago in the space of 4 years, who could have predicted that!!?

17 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Think MTB means ‘Miss The Baseball’ I wonder if he follows the Cubs?

It’s some fuckin trip to follow them through the full season though!?

ETA, might be the White Sox though, 2 x World Series for the City of Chicago in the space of 4 years, who could have predicted that!!?

MTB, he's just bought a new mountain bike and he's away excited about it.

pioGE4L.gif

Beautiful. Thank you so much and please do enjoy your greeny knowing that you have made a bairn happy today.

Thanks also to Rugster for the supporting role.

Without further ado, Bairns..... I give you.....

"Aero dickpunches a ***"

Allan D'Or, 2018.

Archived