Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

We should be resting our better players against these diddies. Our fringe players are good enough to rattle these hammer throwers by at least three. I wouldn't be risking Goss, Morelos, or Murphy(if fit). I only hope none of these horrendous falkirk fans abuse any of our disabled support. Try and act like civilised human beings on your big day out in the city. You've done well to get this far, don't embarrass yourselves on national tv.

Appreciate that this is a typically gormless attempt at a wind-up by a moron.

However I did find the advice on civility quite amusing.....

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I hope Falkirk fans #goad you into oblivion and I hope Goss gets put straight through the advertising boards head first. 

I also hope you can discuss the match afterwards without passing comment of the referees religion you disgusting bigot.

We're playing that well that  a referees leanings are no longer having a bearing on our results. Even last night there could've been a couple of red cards for Saints.  You probably missed the incidents because you were busy with your ear on the tv speaker listening for bigotry.

I doubt I'll be around for the post-mortem, not much to say about riding a diddy team. We have bigger fish to fry. This game is an annoyance more than anything. I'd genuinely trust O'Halloran to see off falkirk.

Appreciate that this is a typically gormless attempt at a wind-up by a moron.
However I did find the advice on civility quite amusing.....
Hes not at the wind up. He thought Hibs pumped Rangers* in their hovel for the second time this season because Wullie Collum is a catholic.

He is as thick and bigoted as he seems.

We're playing that well that  a referees leanings are no longer having a bearing on our results. Even last night there could've been a couple of red cards for Saints.  You probably missed the incidents because you were busy with your ear on the tv speaker listening for bigotry.
I doubt I'll be around for the post-mortem, not much to say about riding a diddy team. We have bigger fish to fry. This game is an annoyance more than anything. I'd genuinely trust O'Halloran to see off falkirk.

This’ll be the same team that got pumped out of Europe by a team from mighty Luxembourg?
Come to think of it, this might be easier than we think...

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

This’ll be the same team that got pumped out of Europe by a team from mighty Luxembourg?
Come to think of it, this might be easier than we think...

I know you probably haven't seen us this year, while concentrating on avoiding relegation, but this Rangers team is nothing like the one that lost to Progres. You probably know that and are just being a fanny. Our first 11 would literally take double figures off your diddy outfit, even with lennon as referee.

I know you probably haven't seen us this year, while concentrating on avoiding relegation, but this Rangers team is nothing like the one that lost to Progres. You probably know that and are just being a fanny. Our first 11 would literally take double figures off your diddy outfit, even with lennon as referee.

But still managed to lose at home to Lennon’s Hibs only three weeks ago?
Delusional fanny[emoji3]

Delusional fanny[emoji3]
Hes still talking about religion. Staggering that he hasnt been banned from here tbh. The other Rangers fans will condemn him shortly though. I am sure....

25 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Didn't need an ear on the speaker mate, it came through loud and clear. 

Simmer down *** f**k

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
30 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Delusional fannyemoji3.png

Hes still talking about religion. Staggering that he hasnt been banned from here tbh. The other Rangers fans will condemn him shortly though. I am sure....

I'm sure they'll be right along as soon as you condemn your fellow diddies for using the sectarian slur, ***.

Grass.

f**k UP ***

For someone that spends there time mentioning sectarianism as much as you (rightly) i am surprised that the word *** is okay with you. A substantial amount of cretins within the west of scotland use that word as derogatory term to describe Protestants not just Rangers fans. Kind of lose all credibility.

1 minute ago, Blue92 said:

For someone that spends there time mentioning sectarianism as much as you (rightly) i am surprised that the word *** is okay with you. A substantial amount of cretins within the west of scotland use that word as derogatory term to describe Protestants not just Rangers fans. Kind of lose all credibility.

Thick ***

Archived