Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surprised there hasn't been a thread about this.
Given that we're both the form team and the highest scorers in the Premiership I'll be disappointed in anything but a convincing home win.

Sadly Rangers are no longer big news to us diddy teams...

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Given that we're both the form team and the highest scorers in the Premiership I'll be disappointed in anything but a convincing home win.

You going to the game? 

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I thought you'd be the one to start this if it wasn't already on the go. Need to get your match updates from somewhere I suppose  eh.

Any estimates on how much we're likely to make from this? I assume the inferior shade of blue fans will be out in force, seeing as they're winning & scoring a few goals. 

Would've fancied us for a result if we had a slightly better defence but I'll settle for a decent performance & a significant contribution to Phase 2 of The Revolution (Summer).

Anyway as this is the match thread, and a Falkirk one at that, lets do the crowd predictions.

1941 away fans including many of P&Bs box office Bairns.

Rangers fans to create a "traditional" atmosphere with their famous repertoire but despite winning the match, will be laughed at and outsung by the Bairns resulting in the usual show of spitting/missiles and general bile.

1-0 Falkirk. Sibbald straight from a corner Stainrod style.

What a fucking club we are.

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

Tom Taiwo to kick f**k out of as many **** as possible please.

What a glorious sight that would be.

Red carded for an innocuous foul imo.

Ten brave bairns shrug shoulders and notch a killer fourth shortly thereafter.

21 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Cant wait for the drones of ***s to spend their full 90 minutes watching us instead of the game.

So sweet, so sexy x

As we have seen on all of our threads this season, we do carry a certain magnetism.

We should be resting our better players against these diddies. Our fringe players are good enough to rattle these hammer throwers by at least three. I wouldn't be risking Goss, Morelos, or Murphy(if fit). I only hope none of these horrendous falkirk fans abuse any of our disabled support. Try and act like civilised human beings on your big day out in the city. You've done well to get this far, don't embarrass yourselves on national tv.

3 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

We should be resting our better players against these diddies. Our fringe players are good enough to rattle these hammer throwers by at least three. I wouldn't be risking Goss, Morelos, or Murphy(if fit). I only hope none of these horrendous falkirk fans abuse any of our disabled support. Try and act like civilised human beings on your big day out in the city. You've done well to get this far, don't embarrass yourselves on national tv.

I hope Falkirk fans #goad you into oblivion and I hope Goss gets put straight through the advertising boards head first. 

I also hope you can discuss the match afterwards without passing comment of the referees religion you disgusting bigot.

Archived