Next Scotland captain?

Chimter-boys

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weirdly I do agree with Forameus to an extent...it does not REALLY matter who the next Skipper is as we don't play enough games for it to matter, The UK and its media in general put too big an emphasis on it in fairness...That said, if we are to appoint someone I am firmly in the Tierney camp, age should not come into it. For me he ticks all the boxes

On 27/02/2018 at 10:41, Dr Watson said:

Got to be Tierney. An old head on young shoulders, very impressed with his attitude.

Almost certain to become the highest capped Scotland player of all time.

Not for me Tierney unfortunately for him is not the best in his position so can't see it being him, robertson is our no1 left back

On 27/02/2018 at 13:42, troopio said:

Weirdly I do agree with Forameus to an extent...it does not REALLY matter who the next Skipper is as we don't play enough games for it to matter, The UK and its media in general put too big an emphasis on it in fairness...That said, if we are to appoint someone I am firmly in the Tierney camp, age should not come into it. For me he ticks all the boxes

As I said on the other post how can he be capt when a player is ahead of him in the same postion

Guest DAVIDB69
Nah, Robertson lacks the steel of Tierney.
Armstrong isn't captain material

I'd say Berra or Fletcher as captain, or possibly McGinn, and Tierney as deputy.

Hope fletcher is emptied from the squad completely finished

Archived