WrestleMania 34

JamieStevenson

Aye, they're definitely losing names and not replacing them in any meaningful way. I think they've got guys there who COULD be stars, but until they figure out how to make stars again, they're just going to falter every single time.

Worth noting that Rey wasn't at 5* tonight, meaning that he might well be heading back to WWE, and that rumoured Cena battle might actually be on the way.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miz v Balor v Rollins v Braun would be good.

A ladder match for the U.S title would also be good: Roode, Orton, Ziggler, Rusev, Owens, Zayn.

The bar v The Hardy Boyz (If Jeff’s fit).

The Usos v Benjamin and gable.

Charlotte v Asuka

Alexa v Jax

Ronda/Kurt v HHH/Steph

Cena v Taker

Nakamura v Styles

Reigns v Lesnar

could be a better card could be worse.

Ladders COULD go to the potential Smackdown tag team clusterfuck which is surely on the way.

EDIT: Actually, here's a thought. The Usos and The Bar have both won 2/3 Falls matches 2-0 in recent months I think. Any chance they could be facing off in such a match?

I don't think they want Asuka and Ronda on the same show so Asuka probably challenges Charlotte after Fastlane and moves to SmackDown, obviously Carmella would then have to fail her cash in at some point.

Carmella’s recreating Rollins 2015 on Reigns.

4 hours ago, Yonas said:

More Like be turned into a Jobber like Bray Wyatt is now.

These days a feud with Wyatt is a sure way to kill any momentum/heat/interest in his opponent.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I can’t think of anyone else other than Jeff that it makes sense for him to feud with though.

We've seen that enough. Him vs anyone would be good if they do the Woken gimmick right. If they did a Final Deletion type thing that would be brilliant/hilarious

We've seen that enough. Him vs anyone would be good if they do the Woken gimmick right. If they did a Final Deletion type thing that would be brilliant/hilarious

His promo with the goldfish was legit one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. Yet that was the same week you had all the smarks and Meltzy shitting on it. His wrestling is rly fun as well and the match with Wyatt at EC is quite good IMO. I think people need to take a step back from the constant analysis and just enjoy it for the dumb b-movie shit that it is.

Jeff still has a load of potential as a singles guy and Woken Matt does as well. That of course depends on how WWE will get behind and push them. Both need to avoid Bray though

WWE are utterly terrible at more outlandish gimmicks and have been for years, and I'm not surprised at how quickly I got bored with the Woken stuff, despite it basically being based on one of the most interesting gimmicks in ages. But of course, that was when Matt Hardy had a lot more control over how it was used.

Doesn't matter if it's Flo Rida or not, it's going to be utter shit.  WWE like to follow whatever music is "in" with the majority, and the majority knows f**k all, so I'm not holding out much hope.  NXT has done not bad with choosing themes by going more alternative, but they've still had some poor ones.

Get the DX band in if they're not deid.

EDIT: Was curious as to how they used to do themes as I remember older shows pretty much exclusively going grunge/metal etc for a few years.

Easy Lover - Phil Collins (1)
Worldwide Spectacle - Jim Johnson (7)
California - Jim Johnson (16/2000)
My Way - Limp Bizkit (17)
Tear Away - Drowning Pool/Superstar - Saliva (18)
Crack Addict - Limp Bizkit (19)
Step Up - Drowning Pool/Touche - Godsmack (20)
Big Time - The Soundtrack of Our Lives/Behind Those Eyes - Three Doors Down (21)
Big Time - Peter Gabriel/I Dare You - Shinedown/Save Me Sorrow - Bullets and Octane/Baby Hates Me - Danko Jones (22)
Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva/The Memory Will Never Die - Default (23)
Light It Up - Rev Theory/Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers/Leave the Memories Alone - Fuel (24)
Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC/War Machine - AC/DC/Crash - Decyfer Down (25)
I Made It - Kevin Rudolf/Be Yourself - Audioslave/Thunderstruck - AC/DC/The Show - Since October (26)
Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah (27)
Invincible - Machine Gun Kellyfeat. Ester Dean/Wild Ones - Flo Rida feat. Sia/Good Feeling - Flo Rida/Girl Gone Wild - Madonna (28)
Coming Home - Diddy, Dirty Money ft. Skylar Grey/Bones - Young Guns(29)
Celebrate - Kid Rock (30)
Rise - David Guetta ft. Skylar Grey/Money and the Power - Kid Ink (31)
My House - FloRida (32)
Greenlight - Pitbull, FloRida, Lunchmoney Lewis (33)

All from wiki - I've taken out  a few they listed as themes that just appeared as promos for the later ones, but just goes to show that when the Rock hosted WM, everything started to go to shit.  Get Phil Collins back.

EDIT 2: On the DX Band, turns out the guy fronting it is actually deid.  Awkward.

Archived