Bankies nxt season

combineharvester

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

If the member clubs demand it then yes they should do.  I guess 5 years ago nobody demanded it, so we are where we are now.  At least the clubs in the East have an alternative.

Your mob come from the East. Fill your boots!

I know it`s hard but take a day off from being a complete banger. E and W are right next to each other on the keyboard and given that the point still stands your post is inane even by your low standards....

You were mistaken in every word of the post to which I replied. How was I to know you had fat fingers to go with your thick skull.

4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I read on twitter that Clydebank have a youth structure with over 200 kids a week at ages 7-20 playing for Clydebank and a girls team and connections with a disability futsal team. Included in that number is last seasons u19 scottish cup winners How many kids/youth teams do Talbot have out of interest? Is their youth ‘infrastructure’ superior to that?
Granted Auchinleck have a tidy junior ground, its really impressive, Clydebank also appear to have a good solution in place for Holm Park, i’ve been told it’ll be a 4g park with modern changing facilities, floodlights and two enclosures on each side (double the size of the existing one, giving cover for over 1000), if all that has been budgeted for and i’ve been told this by someone involved in the project then the future is very bright for both Yoker and Clydebank surely?
Add to that that Clydebank will be able to apply for serious amounts of funding for stadium upgrades as an EOSL/SFA club then they could develop a ground which is actually superior to that of Talbot.
Interesting times await as we approach a crossroads for the future of the lower league game in Scotland.

Good luck with the ground development, but it has a fair bit to go. Talbot already have cover for 1000, 500 seated. In the last five years have built a new covered enclosure, New toilets including disabled and ladies, replaced 500 seats in the stand, built a new catering block and memorabilia shop, put new shutters on merchandise shop, invested heavily on the pitch. They will start new hospitality block soon and have further plans after that. The on going ground development will continue at that pace. Perhaps Holm Park could eclipse Beechwood, but it has a long, long road. But good luck I have an affinity with club's who try to improve their ground. 

Just now, Footylife95 said:

Were those 9 on the starting 11?

Mcdonald, Webster, Barr, Skacel, Grainger, Black, Driver, Robinson (came on as a sub in the final) Ridgers was sub keeper in both matches.  So 8 of the Hearts players who started against us played in the final. Very impressive but we should draw a line under this as its the Bankies thread.

5 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Good luck with the ground development, but it has a fair bit to go. Talbot already have cover for 1000, 500 seated. In the last five years have built a new covered enclosure, New toilets including disabled and ladies, replaced 500 seats in the stand, built a new catering block and memorabilia shop, put new shutters on merchandise shop, invested heavily on the pitch. They will start new hospitality block soon and have further plans after that. The on going ground development will continue at that pace. Perhaps Holm Park could eclipse Beechwood, but it has a long, long road. But good luck I have an affinity with club's who try to improve their ground. 

Pity it still wont get you a Licence.   Clydebank's will.

2 minutes ago, Footylife95 said:

Nope. Read this forum for years without an account and decided to make one, problem? Putting an ill informed Auchinleck fan in the know makes me a multi account roaster? Implying that his team were the heroes against an SPFL side playing mostly youth players. As I've said, keeper done incredibly well and the team done enough to make it less of a tanking.

Insincere drivel, there were many internationals in the Hearts side that day. Yes big Andy played a stormer but  as the game wore on and Talbot never ran out of steam the place became very twitchy with the Junior side growing in confidence. The sight of Hearts attempting to run down the clock said it all. As for Talbot's goal, used in training videos for refs as it should have stood on two counts. 

12 minutes ago, gogsy said:

I read the Guardian report, its weird though as  it doesn't seem to mention any of Auchinlecks numerous chances that they created during the game, just a goal that the officials rightly gave as being offside.

Are you for real! We were pinned back for 85 minutes of the game. However when you consider that 8 of the Hearts team were playing in the final when they gubbed Hibs 5-1 then the boys done good.

13 minutes ago, Footylife95 said:

No, I don't care enough. Keeper played well, squad done well enough to avoid a hammering whilst providing the fans with an offside goal. Groundbreaking for you lot.

I'm sure your arch nemesis Clydebank beat them a few times in their day though.

You asked for 2 links to this game then don't care enough to Google it?

Your all over the place.Get a grip,and shut the door when you go out.   :lol:

15 minutes ago, gogsy said:

I read the Guardian report, its weird though as  it doesn't seem to mention any of Auchinlecks numerous chances that they created during the game, just a goal that the officials rightly gave as being offside.

Footylife gave you a greenie Gogsy. I can sense "LOVE"

5 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Pity it still wont get you a Licence.   Clydebank's will.

Wooft, a thinly veiled swipe there my man. Lot of water to run under the bridge and hard work before Bankies get anything. As for Talbot they adopted a policy of making their ground modern long before the licence criteria. You seem pretty sure of the future, Crystal ball perhaps? One thing for sure, Talbot won't need to worry about their ground not being up to it as it surpasses licence criteria by some distance.

Archived