Bankies nxt season

combineharvester

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, 11TH MAY 1991 said:

What are the options for Clydebank fans at the EGM on Sunday?

9 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Goto the meeting and ull find out

Mon the papers

http://www.clydebankpost.co.uk/sport/clydebankfc/16093613.UCS_Trust_to_hold_special_meeting_for_single_Bankies_proposal/

Seems the board has looked at all the options available and come up with a single proposal. So it'll be a yes/no vote on Sunday as to whether they take action on it. Guess it'd have to be an application for the EoSFL.

I’d be very surprised if it’s an application for the eosfl, which would mean it must be the sosfl on the opportunities currently available. Easiest route into the lowland league?

Just now, BS7 said:

I’d be very surprised if it’s an application for the eosfl, which would mean it must be the sosfl on the opportunities currently available. Easiest route into the lowland league?

Right now joining the SoSFL still means having a playoff against the EoSFL champions and you'd also have to get your licence in place for promotion. You'd potentially be stuck in the SoSFL for 2 plus years. The EoSFL seems to be of a better standard and has more financial benefits. Might be a better landing spot and in a year if things don't lead to promotion, a WoSFL might be off the ground and they could move there.

Good positive discussion - really pleased that fans from all opinions debated in a respectful and open manner. Gave the board a chance to update everyone on the future of the club and how it impacts pros and cons. I believe an official statement from the club will be coming in the next few days once everything’s clear. 

19 minutes ago, BTID said:

Good positive discussion - really pleased that fans from all opinions debated in a respectful and open manner. Gave the board a chance to update everyone on the future of the club and how it impacts pros and cons. I believe an official statement from the club will be coming in the next few days once everything’s clear. 

Good luck to the guys whatever they decide.

Don’t need to say anything just signal [emoji6]
[emoji121]️EoS
[emoji111]️SoS
???? W

Archived