Bankies nxt season

combineharvester

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Talbot are the height of mediocrity, what the feck does that say about every other club? I’m sure Celtic fans are all bored winning the SPL every year and getting runs in the champions league drawing against teams bigger than them :blink:  Sure they’d like to no doubt go join English football but it’s a closed shop and I’m pretty sure if they had the chance to join the conference not every fan would be chomping at the bit to find their natural position.  I’m for a pyramid (think we’d make a success of it) but respect that not everyone is, the idea that folk who are against it are somehow dinosaurs it’s just plain wrong. There’s got to be responsibility in any gamble and if your keeping the lights on and being successful doing so why rush to  a decision? 

Can I also say it’s not easy winning? Got to be consistently at your very best from the tea person to the winning goal striker. It’s not some lucky formula it’s sheer collective hard work.

23 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

If Talbot are the height of mediocrity, what the feck does that say about every other club? I’m sure Celtic fans are all bored winning the SPL every year and getting runs in the champions league drawing against teams bigger than them :blink:  Sure they’d like to no doubt go join English football but it’s a closed shop and I’m pretty sure if they had the chance to join the conference not every fan would be chomping at the bit to find their natural position.  I’m for a pyramid (think we’d make a success of it) but respect that not everyone is, the idea that folk who are against it are somehow dinosaurs it’s just plain wrong. There’s got to be responsibility in any gamble and if your keeping the lights on and being successful doing so why rush to  a decision? 

Can I also say it’s not easy winning? Got to be consistently at your very best from the tea person to the winning goal striker. It’s not some lucky formula it’s sheer collective hard work.

That's all well and good but voting against the SJFA joining of the Pyramid smacks of mediocre ambition.  There's no risk to it. I believe the majority of West Superleague clubs were in favour.

1 hour ago, Goalie Hamish said:

That's all well and good but voting against the SJFA joining of the Pyramid smacks of mediocre ambition.  There's no risk to it. I believe the majority of West Superleague clubs were in favour.

how do you know what way Talbot voted? 

43 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

All this talk about pyramids why the f**k would Talbot want to play their football in Egypt it just dosent make any sense. :thumsup2

I remember before the multi account rockets turned this forum into an axe grinding emporium.. you know something’s gone wrong when you miss RRG’s stuff.. :blink::lol: 

4 hours ago, Goalie Hamish said:

I talk to people. Is it wrong, did they vote for the Pyramid?

I talk to people, and I had an interesting talk with a committee man from a big Ayrshire club. It seems that five big clubs from the west are interested in a proposal from a football association. Watch this space.

11 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Whats the proposal?

9 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Taken from the Kilwinning Rangers FB page.

On Friday night we chatted about the current situation in the East with the SJFA and rumours of upto 7 teams leaving the Junior game, new information has been provided by Kelty, it might not be 100% accurate but it's worth sharing, also Kelty have announced an increase in support even though they tend to win every match 10 nil, which was something that was raised at the meeting.

The East of Scotland have offered to start a West Division should there be interest, we've been informed that 5 Super Premier teams are currently interested

From Kelty...

Archived