Bankies nxt season

combineharvester

I hope you take the plunge as for me clydebank belong in the top leagues (championship level). You guys were ambushed and offered no help from the SFA, when you look at made up teams like Livingston who have went f**k nuts numerous times. Out of interest has your old ground been flattened if so what was built on it as would not surprise me if a backhander was taken at the time to bury you for a quick profit.

No one seems to help poor old clydebank lol. Sfa and sjfa. Maybe you could dig deep and do it Kenneth?

Army? Dads version at best.

Imagine coming on here and trying to justify yer job [emoji23]. Plonker

Ps. Why has Wikipedia got clydebank as a newco ? [emoji848]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clydebank_F.C.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Harry's Corner said:

No one seems to help poor old clydebank lol. Sfa and sjfa. Maybe you could dig deep and do it Kenneth?

Army? Dads version at best.

Imagine coming on here and trying to justify yer job emoji23.png. Plonker

Ps. Why has Wikipedia got clydebank as a newco ? emoji848.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clydebank_F.C.

I will never ever feel a plonker saying I have served 18yrs and counting in the armed forces a feel a plonker.

As for helping poor old clydebank I think they were cast to the wolves at the time with no help just an opinion mind. As for your hidden I am not bot pish we all know who u are Mr Norwich. 

PS. Are u going to attend a game this season

I will never ever feel a plonker saying I have served 18yrs and counting in the armed forces a feel a plonker. As for helping poor old clydebank I think they were cast to the wolves at the time with no help just an opinion mind. As for your hidden I am not bot pish we all know who u are Mr Norwich. 

Kenneth try not be the holier than thou character on here. You are the worst sort of troll on p&b for your anti Talbot remarks then play the wounded Soul lol.  

Mr Norwich?

I cant see you being part of the army as you spend too much time on here.

Finally could you get anymore up the rear end of the clydebank newco participants? ????????

4 hours ago, kenny131 said:

I will never ever feel a plonker saying I have served 18yrs and counting in the armed forces a feel a plonker.

As for helping poor old clydebank I think they were cast to the wolves at the time with no help just an opinion mind. As for your hidden I am not bot pish we all know who u are Mr Norwich

Oh. I never thought of that. Good shout.

Do you know how many members were balloted? Do you know what the actual figures involved are? Do you know how many people actually responded to the postal ballot?  It`s relevant because not everyone who goes and watches them is a member and therefore they wouldn`t be included in the ballot and unless you have all the parameters of the ballot to hand it`s hard to look at any outcome objectively.
The answer to your first question is yes. I`ve already said that`s what I think. Clydebank are driven by a view that the history attached to the club dictates that they should be playing at a much higher level. Greater potential for what?  Again with the Scottish Cup and the money.... That really worked out well for them the first time around didn`t it. They had access to all the benefits at the top of the pyramid never mind the bottom and yet they still managed to become extinct. You`re also working on the premise that clubs need to be desperately looking for a route into the LL. For what exactly? Clydebank`s announcement is great for Clydebank (in their minds) and it proves nothing. The current argument for the pyramid seems to be "if you don`t join you`re going to die" or " if you don`t join you clearly don`t have any ambition" Why is it so difficult to understand or accept that a huge swathe of clubs are not looking to join the pyramid because quite simply as it stands it offers nothing to them.

Why is this bothering you so much?

6 hours ago, Harry's Corner said:

Kenneth try not be the holier than thou character on here. You are the worst sort of troll on p&b for your anti Talbot remarks then play the wounded Soul lol.  

Mr Norwich?

I cant see you being part of the army as you spend too much time on here.

Finally could you get anymore up the rear end of the clydebank newco participants? 

This post shows what sort of fanny you are lol. You embarrass the good Talbot posters with your drunken troll pish. This is a thread about clydebank.  We all know your fat quantum leap back under another name. No coincidence the forum was going well until your return now the tit for tat trolling has restarted ruining every thread you horrible fat mess.

Back on subject (best we all ignore fatties comments).

If clydebank do decide yes were moving is the plan to remain at the redeveloped Holm park or have a ground solely of your own? , it's possible that you could be in spfl within 2 years and that would mean your fixtures take precedence. Would be strange the actual owners of the ground being told they canny play because you take precedence.

25 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

This post shows what sort of fanny you are lol. You embarrass the good Talbot posters with your drunken troll pish. This is a thread about clydebank.  We all know your fat quantum leap back under another name. No coincidence the forum was going well until your return now the tit for tat trolling has restarted ruining every thread you horrible fat mess.

If clydebank do decide yes were moving is the plan to remain at the redeveloped Holm park or have a ground solely of your own? , it's possible that you could be in spfl within 2 years and that would mean your fixtures take precedence. Would be strange the actual owners of the ground being told they canny play because you take precedence.

The council own Holm Park as far as I remember. Yoker were simply signed there on a long term lease, which if the redevelopment goes ahead as anticipated will change to a joint lease. The potential fixture issue I share your curiosity on how that would work. I can see the respective organizations using that as a political football, pun intended, to try and get one over on the other.

1 minute ago, Viewparker said:

Teams are ditching the juniors before the inevitable pyramid system comes into place as they know they’d have no chance of finishing ahead of the likes of Talbot Linlithgow etc They are escaping to mediocrity. 

Not sure I follow the logic here. You indicate an expectation that the juniors will join the pyramid but state that clubs who go early are escaping to mediocrity. Surely if the juniors join on then it becomes nothing but opportunism and getting a leg up?

The council own Holm Park Kenny, they have done for many years. I recall Yoker getting a new lease on it in the 90s so it goes back further than that.

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

The council own Holm Park as far as I remember. Yoker were simply signed there on a long term lease, which if the redevelopment goes ahead as anticipated will change to a joint lease. The potential fixture issue I share your curiosity on how that would work. I can see the respective organizations using that as a political football, pun intended, to try and get one over on the other.

Not sure I follow the logic here. You indicate an expectation that the juniors will join the pyramid but state that clubs who go early are escaping to mediocrity. Surely if the juniors join on then it becomes nothing but opportunism and getting a leg up?

They are escaping their own mediocrity 

1 minute ago, Viewparker said:

Yes but their results would be on FlashScores and that would be enough to excite the dreamers. 

I wonder if it would update quicker than the twitter feed or the WhatsApp groups. I hadn’t considered the additional benefits of moving towards the ever diminishing light.

To add my two pence to the debate, I think its great that Clydebank and other Junior outfits are looking at their futures in the senior set up. Chasing money, play new or different clubs and the chance of progression all the way to the top shouldn't be sniffed at. The club, any club for that matter, only want to survive as a club and hopefully improve along the way and experience the highs and lows that come along with it. If Clydebank move across and they struggle to progress, then I take my hat off to them and say "well at least they trying".

I am sure that "senior" clubs will also go the other way to the Juniors for their own various reasons. Didn't Duns and Coldstream go across a season or two ago? I confess, I don't know much about the Juniors Grade so if I seem ignorant I apologise in advance but I simply see the future of Scottish football under 2 main banners. Senior and Amateur. Junior Grade I think in the decades to come, as things currently stand, could fade from existence. Some of the big Junior clubs could probably do a very good job in the higher levels of Scottish football, perhaps League 1 or 2.

Kenneth, again don't try to be all angelic and light in p&b. You have been an instigator against any Talbot posts since you came on here

Away play with your gun [emoji23]

My real fear is that the Bankies have no motivation to do well in the upcoming league games.

If they move many of their players will not go with them.

Neither will their committee want to improve the squad if they suffer from injuries as any money they have will be kept for their New Jerusalem. 

This will have a negative impact on the league and may skew the final placing depending on who they have still to play. 

Archived