Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

Hard 1 there u have Big gav ,Keir, joe gold heard fergie was top drawer and big gav said to me before the boy linny was unbeviable when he was younger shortlees didn't get the best out of him fitness wise butcunny would be probably the best to ask about being the best ever   Player 
highest level of player I would say Billy's mason 
Shortlees had a boy Mark Thompson who played for Rangers with Butcher etc.
Had a bad injury, was released and gave up the game.
Was persuaded to play for Shortlees and absolutely strolled it.
Wee Sanny told me he turned up to training with his Initials on his Rangers gear.
Fergie was indeed top drawer. I would say at Keirs level without the fitness.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, das scooter boy said:

emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
emoji348.pngemoji773.png

Dinny be like that das scooter :lol:

You always seem to make it along to all the games the lees win but funnily enough like last week it was short and sweet because you were “working” :lol:

Best player in shortlees history? Lol ive only heard of them the last 2 seasons and its due to the clowns on here. I take it they win the ayrshire prem every year anf the scottish?

32 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Shortlees had a boy Mark Thompson who played for Rangers with Butcher etc.
Had a bad injury, was released and gave up the game.
Was persuaded to play for Shortlees and absolutely strolled it.
Wee Sanny told me he turned up to training with his Initials on his Rangers gear.
Fergie was indeed top drawer. I would say at Keirs level without the fitness.

Agreed ref Fergie, Skill was incredible even after up until 5am partying. In terms of commitment and fitness Darren Henderson has to be respected. Skeg despite his physique was a good player as well.

15 minutes ago, owenzy said:

Best player in shortlees history? Lol ive only heard of them the last 2 seasons and its due to the clowns on here. I take it they win the ayrshire prem every year anf the scottish?

Nothing wrong with that, we have not longed formed and people are having a debate when we were previously a good side. Fans are allowed to have any debate about their team if they want. Regardless of previous success. we are comparing players of our own club not to any other club. 

27 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

I know Darren is from shortlees but don't think he ever played with shortlees but could be mistaken

, He played in goals incredibly during a preseason to try and avoid getting injured :)

Archived