Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, das scooter boy said:
7 hours ago, sunnysider said:
Does anyone know where and when the semis will be played
and is the final (if we're lucky to get there) still the Sunday after senior cup final

Draw is this Wednesday

Scooter is it true Keir flys out on holiday the day b4 the final

1 minute ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

No no sorry not calling u a liar just that not true

Ok , but going from what I remember you’re clearly not in the loop with anyone,so could scooter or anyone else  in the loop confirm this.

8 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Cancelled??? No idea all I'm saying is he will be there at the final WITH. The lees

Yes CANCELLED. coz I’ve heard he’s booked up to go away on the Saturday,  and you have no idea.i am now really confused with your answers.

so scooter is there any truth in the rumour mate.

Trust me I don't think kier will be worrying about changing flights until after the semi is played 

it's a bit disrespectful to the other clubs left in to be talking  like that

and eyeswideopen yes big gav would be watching with pride but he would also b laughing like f**k with all the fuss about kier being the best player ever in Amateur fitba big gav would say he is not even the best player to come out of bell field never mind amateur fitba

Trust me I don't think kier will be worrying about changing flights until after the semi is played 
it's a bit disrespectful to the other clubs left in to be talking  like that
and eyeswideopen yes big gav would be watching with pride but he would also b laughing like f**k with all the fuss about kier being the best player ever in Amateur fitba big gav would say he is not even the best player to come out of bell field never mind amateur fitba
Here is another debate.
Best player to play for Shortlees ever?
GO.....

Hard 1 there u have Big gav ,Keir, joe gold heard fergie was top drawer and big gav said to me before the boy linny was unbeviable when he was younger shortlees didn't get the best out of him fitness wise butcunny would be probably the best to ask about being the best ever   Player 

highest level of player I would say Billy's mason 

Archived