Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

2 minutes ago, JCBino said:

Right ok, I admit maybe 66/1 is a bit generous. I'll give you 25/1 on the nose. Pennies had outplayed far better teams than Bridgewater. It was a pretty even game today, no team dominated IMO. Pennies were rotten. It looked like a last 256 game as apprised to a last 16. Bridgewater celebrated like they had won it. Guaranteed they will not. Good luck though emoji23.png

see to be fair after all the goals in the second half both teams celebrated the same way, the behaviour at the end towards the ref was worse than any celebration 

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never seen a team celebrate like that getting into a quarter final[emoji106][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Clearly punching! [emoji23][emoji106]

Get a grip, you are embarrassing yourself and pennies as a whole. Who cares how they celebrated, maybe it shows what it meant to them, from what I can see they are the outsiders but newsflash , outsiders can win trophies aswelll. Also , ironic that u choose to come on and slag a team for having the cheek to celebrate but not once defend the accusation about $. You have probably heard it all before and for all I know it's untrue , however maybe if these paid ( or unpaid) players cared as much as the Bridgwater lads it could have been you celebrating getting into the last 8 of a national cup with a slight fist pump!

Aye fair enough, I agree with most of that. Only thing I will say, the ref was very poor throughout and the end of the game made some Pennies players explode. He was never up with play, which made him nearly always make the wrong offside call. As I said before, I actually think he made the right call at the end but Pennies frustration for the better of them as a result of his awful performance during the game. Just my opinion but Pennies were awful today and probably deserved to get knocked out. Bridgewater will be out soon also [emoji106]

Aye fair enough, I agree with most of that. Only thing I will say, the ref was very poor throughout and the end of the game made some Pennies players explode. He was never up with play, which made him nearly always make the wrong offside call. As I said before, I actually think he made the right call at the end but Pennies frustration for the better of them as a result of his awful performance during the game. Just my opinion but Pennies were awful today and probably deserved to get knocked out. Bridgewater will be out soon also [emoji106]

Ye ragin mate!?

Get a grip, you are embarrassing yourself and pennies as a whole. Who cares how they celebrated, maybe it shows what it meant to them, from what I can see they are the outsiders but newsflash , outsiders can win trophies aswelll. Also , ironic that u choose to come on and slag a team for having the cheek to celebrate but not once defend the accusation about $. You have probably heard it all before and for all I know it's untrue , however maybe if these paid ( or unpaid) players cared as much as the Bridgwater lads it could have been you celebrating getting into the last 8 of a national cup with a slight fist pump!

You're embarrassing yourself by suggesting Pennies are 'paid'!! [emoji23][emoji23] So there you go I'm defending the $ accusations. Ffs they would have a team that would hammer Bridgewater if they did lol

Pennies oot! Choo Choo ran out of steam!

Bridgewater will fancy it going all the way now!

Stpats blew it I heard at the end...Big laddie at back near pit the forward into orbit! Penalty!

All to play for next week....... year of the underdog just like Wishaw a few years back!

I think I've admitted Pennies were awful previously so not much debate in terms of the game. Bridgewater got there tactics etc right, they done well. Ref on the other hand got a lot of calls wrong [emoji849]

Watched shortlees v dumbarton.  Decent game in terrible conditions. Dumbarton ahead half time but Shortlees upped it 2nd half and deserved win.  Good side..Knapp the difference. Shortlees boy with long hair excellent throughout. 

Dumbarton good side. Maybe couple players short of winners.

Watched shortlees v dumbarton.  Decent game in terrible conditions. Dumbarton ahead half time but Shortlees upped it 2nd half and deserved win.  Good side..Knapp the difference. Shortlees boy with long hair excellent throughout. 
Dumbarton good side. Maybe couple players short of winners.
My player of the year for Shortlees.

7 hours ago, JCBino said:

I've never seen a team celebrate like that getting into a quarter finalemoji106.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png Clearly punching! emoji23.pngemoji106.png

No very nice that. some achievement for them against one of the favourites to win it why shouldn’t they celebrate i bet all teams that made last 8 celebrated just the same as it’s the big cup after all welldone bridgewater wish Yous all the best!

7 hours ago, JCBino said:

I've never seen a team celebrate like that getting into a quarter finalemoji106.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png Clearly punching! emoji23.pngemoji106.png

To lose a injury time equaliser then go up the park and win the game any time in the country would have celebrated in the same way.

You fail to talk about the way pennies celebrated when they made it 3-3 the whole side line where on the park and players running over to Bridgewaters side lines giving them stick. 

I agree we are massive underdogs but our record in leagues and cups over the last few years would be up there with the best. 

8 hours ago, JCBino said:

I've never seen a team celebrate like that getting into a quarter finalemoji106.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png Clearly punching! emoji23.pngemoji106.png

Cmon to f**k mate they are underdogs and just scored a 96th minute winner in latters of scottish. Guys train and pay money very week and work hard. Of course they are gonna celebrate widly. Behave yourself...f**k me. 

8 hours ago, JCBino said:

Aye fair enough, I agree with most of that. Only thing I will say, the ref was very poor throughout and the end of the game made some Pennies players explode. He was never up with play, which made him nearly always make the wrong offside call. As I said before, I actually think he made the right call at the end but Pennies frustration for the better of them as a result of his awful performance during the game. Just my opinion but Pennies were awful today and probably deserved to get knocked out. Bridgewater will be out soon also emoji106.png

That ref is stinking had him last month. I see yoker moaning about theirs as well. 

9 hours ago, JCBino said:

Right ok, I admit maybe 66/1 is a bit generous. I'll give you 25/1 on the nose. Pennies had outplayed far better teams than Bridgewater. It was a pretty even game today, no team dominated IMO. Pennies were rotten. It looked like a last 256 game as opposed to a last 16. Bridgewater celebrated like they had won it. Guaranteed they will not. Good luck though emoji23.png

If it had been the the round of 256 then it would have meant bridgewater had put pennies out in the 3rd round and not the 7th, either way the bridgewater train keeps on rolling

Archived