Pennies

Thorn

Bannockburn

Oban

Goldenhill

Shortlees

Alba

Stenhousemuir

Most people not giving alba a chance v st.pats but alba having a really good season so ill back them, shortlees and dumbarton is a close one and i think bridgewater will run pennies close but having backed pennies from a while back i will stick with them.

Don’t think you will be far away with alba. St pats heads seem to have dropped after going out the west vs colville. Beaten comfortably by cambusnethan talbot at the weekend 6-2. Maybe an off day or short of players though who knows. Only there next couple of games will tell.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don’t think you will be far away with alba. St pats heads seem to have dropped after going out the west vs colville. Beaten comfortably by cambusnethan talbot at the weekend 6-2. Maybe an off day or short of players though who knows. Only there next couple of games will tell.

It was definitely an off day for them on saturday... 2 up after 30 mins and somehow managed to find a way to lose. Will need a big improvement this weekend

56 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, Dinsey said:
Yes mate, weather permitting. 

You know of theyll change to 3g if its not crazy snow? Be a decent game. Horrid place to play at

Highly doubt it, massive advantage to Sandy’s playing at their park. 

2 hours ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Oban possibly I think, the bad snow hasn't really hit the West Coast yet.

It's been dry for about five days in Oban now. Cold. No snow. Very little frost. Forecast looks similar for the next 4 days.

Archived