Forfar vs. Raith Rovers

Just f*cking win Rovers!!

I’m heading up for this, could well be a horrible day out however.

Will probably need to wait for the pre match interview, but Robbo & Herron probably both out for this (wouldn’t even risk them to make sure they’re both fit for Ayr the following Saturday) which probably means Vaughan & Matthews centre mid.

If that’s the case then Spence has got to start up top.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of things. Was Herron out of the Arbroath game due to injury or suspension? vaguely remember a post on the Arbroath thread that he was due a suspension. Also if this game gets postponed (weather doesn't look to clever this week) would that mean Davo's suspension carries over to the Ayr game?

9 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Couple of things. Was Herron out of the Arbroath game due to injury or suspension? vaguely remember a post on the Arbroath thread that he was due a suspension. Also if this game gets postponed (weather doesn't look to clever this week) would that mean Davo's suspension carries over to the Ayr game?

Herron and Davidson both suspended for the Forfar game, or the Ayr game the following week if the Forfar game is postponed.

Capture2.PNG

Game off due to frozen astroturf
Whens the list available for next round of suspension?Ayr have wracked up a shed load of bookings this season so some must be close to suspension

Don’t you worry about us. A few are close to suspension but it won’t be in time for the game against you lot.

Heading up for this, I can already imagine that it's gonna be torture. A win is a necessity here with Ayr right on our tails but this is the Rovers we're talking about so I'll go for 2-2 with Raith 2-0 up until the 83rd minute.

Heading up for this, I can already imagine that it's gonna be torture. A win is a necessity here with Ayr right on our tails but this is the Rovers we're talking about so I'll go for 2-2 with Raith 2-0 up until the 83rd minute.

That would be one goal better than what Ayr managed from a similar position when we last played Forfar tbf.

We need to stop playing for 2-1 wins. If we go ahead, we need to play with some degree of intensity. Knowing Rovers we'll implode and bottle it though. We'll probably not even change the team up bar Davo coming out for McKay.

If we're ahead, we just need to learn how to keep the ball and pass it to each other. Our complete inability to do basics like this is frightening.

Do Forfar stick down covers? I know they’ve got an artificial pitch but as we saw at Airdrie in December, they’re quite clearly not all weather pitches when it’s been snowing/in the minus temperatures.

Archived