Judging People

Hammer Jag

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blootoon87 said:

Anyone who picks certain things off their food is a childish c**t in my opinion, get it eaten.

My cousin (who is a bit of a man-child who spends his days playing WoW, incidentally) used to ask for a Big Mac but with all the components separately so he could put it together himself and leave the bits he didn't like out.

I don’t mind small tattoos if people just fancy a little print somewhere discreet and I don’t look down on people who get their child’s name on themselves as at least that means something to the individual. I do however genuinely fucking hate:

1) People who get stupid prints all over themselves ie up and down their arms to sticking out over their hands/fingers and onto their neck and even onto their face. The tattoos always mean absolutely nothing either and just make them look like twats. Which leads me to my next point.

2) Tattoo/body art culture. Just a bunch of fuds who think they are expressing themselves in an original manner but they are just paying some other fud money to colour them in with some shitey irrelevant ink pattern that they will be stuck with for the rest of their life. People who find tattoos cool are always the worst types in society and should never be trusted. Ian Watkins being the first example to spring to mind.

My cousin (who is a bit of a man-child who spends his days playing WoW, incidentally) used to ask for a Big Mac but with all the components separately so he could put it together himself and leave the bits he didn't like out.

That is one of the strangest things I’ve ever heard. Worse than those people who ask for a Big Mac without any bun, or those who ask for a Big Mac without any burger.

20 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

That is one of the strangest things I’ve ever heard. Worse than those people who ask for a Big Mac without any bun, or those who ask for a Big Mac without any burger.

I take very little to do with him or anyone from that side of my family tbh. They are mostly bampots.

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I assume anyone supporting the Scottish rugby team and using that fucking #asone is either a braying unionist yahoo or some wine o clock drinks with girlies arseholes.

I say this as an out and proud rugby fan but the women especially make rugby at murrayfield unbearable now.

The amount of posh shitey women on the train going to Edinburgh as I made my way to the fitba was so off putting

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Anyone who pays not far off £10 for 20 paper cylinders that make you stink and destroy your health and give you no benefit whatsoever deserves what they get IMO.

The majority of them say things like "oh, I need to stop smoking" but they never do. With all the smoking cessation products available these days it could be argued that it has never been easier to stop smoking.

I don't get how folk can smoke 5 packets a week at those prices.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

They usually complain about not being able to afford something else while thinking nothing of spending £50 a week on cigarettes. Stopping smoking for a week would make them instantly £50 better off, and £200 better off a month. After five months there will be £1000 saved. There's a lot of nice things that are better than cigarettes that you can buy for £1000. It is pretty much a no-brainer to stop smoking at those prices. If people won't stop for the benefit of their health (perhaps because they think that death is a long way off) then they should definitely think about the money they are wasting and what they could buy with the money they would save if they stop.

I smoked when I was younger and the prices were between £4.50 and £5.50 for various brands of cigarettes. I would have laughed in your face if you had told me that, just over ten years later, the same packets of cigarettes would leave you with only a meagre handful of silvers and coppers in change if you handed over a tenner to pay for them.

Folk who live abroad and make no effort to learn the language or local customs boil my piss. Was at a gig on Saturday night with a boy I work with and we met a couple of other guys who knew him while at the bar at the gig. One of them was from the English midlands, has lived here for 20 years but freely admits to speaking almost no German or Swiss German. My German is nothing to write home about(Just as well, none of my family would be able to read the letter) but I at least try when I can and have done half a dozen or so courses in my time over here.

I get the impression that folk like that would be the first to moan in the UK if someone moved there and put in just as little effort.

They usually complain about not being able to afford something else while thinking nothing of spending £50 a week on cigarettes. Stopping smoking for a week would make them instantly £50 better off, and £200 better off a month. After five months there will be £1000 saved. There's a lot of nice things that are better than cigarettes that you can buy for £1000. It is pretty much a no-brainer to stop smoking at those prices. If people won't stop for the benefit of their health (perhaps because they think that death is a long way off) then they should definitely think about the money they are wasting and what they could buy with the money they would save if they stop.
I smoked when I was younger and the prices were between £4.50 and £5.50 for various brands of cigarettes. I would have laughed in your face if you had told me that, just over ten years later, the same packets of cigarettes would leave you with only a meagre handful of silvers and coppers in change if you handed over a tenner to pay for them.

The first paragraph of this post is an argument I present to my girlfriend at least once a week.

20 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

The amount of posh shitey women on the train going to Edinburgh as I made my way to the fitba was so off putting

I get all my tobacco at about a third of the price when I go on holiday.

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'm a Learner driver but the amount of stupid things I see supposed qualified drivers doing is staggering. Last week I was out for a lesson and someone who had been driving the other way decided to park on my side of the road right next to a parked vehicle parked on the other side (so they were now blocking the road) when there was ample space on the other side of the road for them to park.

I did slow down and wait on approach because at first I thought they must be coming down past the parked cars because the stupid woman was sitting in the car, but no she was actually parked and blocking the street. My instructor was fuming. :lol:

Anyone beyond their teens who hasn't passed their test yet.

17 year old lassies routinely master the basics of this simple machine every day.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

Just get someone to read the road signs for you.

You're either badly attempting humour or thinking of Dyslexia. It's learning new things that require a series of actions and coordination that are hard when you have Dyspraxia.

Archived