Arbroath vs Ayr United

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re all beginning to sound like the Raith fans last week.

Why because we think we’ll win? Of course we think we’ll win as we are a better team than you lot.

It’s no guarantee but I’d say it’s pretty likely.

1 hour ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Why because we think we’ll win? Of course we think we’ll win as we are a better team than you lot.

It’s no guarantee but I’d say it’s pretty likely.

Did you think you would beat us at Somerset in the league as well?

Did you think you would beat us at Somerset in the league as well?

I’m never confident of a win at Somerset now after Forfar managed to take points off us.

Thought you’d have pumped us out the cup as well tbh.

Sake.

For what it’s worth Ayr are the only team in the league that give me the fear. On their day going forward they can be deadly, but as they’ve proved this season they’re also capable of chucking them in at the other end which is why they’re currently the second best team in this league.

I like Ayr and like going to Somerset but would love it if we could take another 3 points off them and hear the Ian McCall book of excuses come out again.

Think this could be our toughest game in the league so far this season, having a few players back could help big time. 

Would'nt be too disappointed if it's called off tho.  Arbroath have been right on top of us and closed everything down which has stopped our flow.

Need the win.

9 hours ago, Honestmen said:

Think this could be our toughest game in the league so far this season, having a few players back could help big time. 

Would'nt be too disappointed if it's called off tho.  Arbroath have been right on top of us and closed everything down which has stopped our flow.

Need the win.

Last thing we need is to have our game postponed and then Raith go and extend their lead by another 3 points. At the moment, the mental advantage is with us as we're in good form and they're chucking points away, we don't want the weather to just hand them that advantage back.

Last thing we need is to have our game postponed and then Raith go and extend their lead by another 3 points. At the moment, the mental advantage is with us as we're in good form and they're chucking points away, we don't want the weather to just hand them that advantage back.

Volunteers have done a great job getting the covers down as usual. Also a very good shout from the club to get them down on Monday and not leave it until later on in the week.

Just little things like, but getting that organised and just having covers when others don’t to me show the club really are in good shape now on and off the park.

Not really anything for fans or supporters to complain about at all its great.

Weather on Saturday seems to be fine, doesn’t even look too windy. Imagine it’ll be on.

If you go on our website you’ll see what the pitch looks like the now with the covers all down. [emoji1360]

1 hour ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Would rather be going up there with a match fit Docherty and Crawford tbh. 

Volunteers have done a great job getting the covers down as usual. Also a very good shout from the club to get them down on Monday and not leave it until later on in the week.

Just little things like, but getting that organised and just having covers when others don’t to me show the club really are in good shape now on and off the park.

Not really anything for fans or supporters to complain about at all its great.

Weather on Saturday seems to be fine, doesn’t even look too windy. Imagine it’ll be on.

If you go on our website you’ll see what the pitch looks like the now with the covers all down. [emoji1360]

It’s the snow that may put this game off, not the frost. You can’t lift the covers if there’s a few feet of snow on them on Saturday..

It’s the snow that may put this game off, not the frost. You can’t lift the covers if there’s a few feet of snow on them on Saturday..

We have a tractor type thing that can clear the snow I’m sure? Could be wrong

Not sure we’ll see that much snow anyway.

Archived