Arbroath vs Ayr United

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, rb123! said:

Huge game which could go a long way to defining our season.

However forecast for Abroath this week is woeful with freezing temperatures and snow most days.

My prediction is Arbroath P - P Ayr United.

Agree with the above , weather forecast very poor , on the positive side will make us fresher for the Raith game and give Doc and Crawford more time to be 100% fit 

Huge game which could go a long way to defining our season.
However forecast for Abroath this week is woeful with freezing temperatures and snow most days.
My prediction is Arbroath P - P Ayr United.

Our covers are going on today and they are heavy duty so good chance we will be playing on Saturday I would say.

Imagine it’ll go ahead. Weathers fine today and covers will be down in good time.

Think it’s great we’ve got them and I think it should be a requirement for league clubs. Albion Rovers haven’t got any after having quite a lot of favourable cup draws over the last few years, draws they’ve managed to move to bigger grounds too.

Hope this goes ahead. Would preferably like to be going into the title run in with no more than one game a week so best to get this out the way off the back of two good results.

Wonder if Docherty and Crawford will start this but both will definitely be the squad.

I’d go

Ruddy

Geggan
Bell
Rose
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Adams
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Subs
Hart, Ferguson, Reid, Kerr, Crawford, McGuffie, Moore.

Would love another clean sheet but Arbroath have good players going forward so I think we’ll concede.

3-1 with Shankland finally getting a hattrick.

Really hope this goes ahead on Saturday as Arbroath is by far the best away day in the league and trying to get a couple of hours off work midweeek would just be a hassle.

Ended up in a cracking pub last time around, the name totally escapes me but it was in the town. 

Really hope this goes ahead on Saturday as Arbroath is by far the best away day in the league and trying to get a couple of hours off work midweeek would just be a hassle.
Ended up in a cracking pub last time around, the name totally escapes me but it was in the town. 

Only ever been once - was a 3-0 win early in the season a few years ago, Moff 2 and a very young Forrest got the goals. Was one of my favourite ever places for an away trip - doable by train, then a couple of pubs on the walk from the station to Tutties which is of course about 30 seconds from the ground. Sadly couldnt make either trip this season, so ideally we win the league then Arbroath come up in the playoffs. That would do nicely [emoji23]

30 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Only ever been once - was a 3-0 win early in the season a few years ago, Moff 2 and a very young Forrest got the goals. Was one of my favourite ever places for an away trip - doable by train, then a couple of pubs on the walk from the station to Tutties which is of course about 30 seconds from the ground. Sadly couldnt make either trip this season, so ideally we win the league then Arbroath come up in the playoffs. That would do nicely emoji23.png

Need to get that Bellrock on tae 

Hope this goes ahead. Would preferably like to be going into the title run in with no more than one game a week so best to get this out the way off the back of two good results.

Wonder if Docherty and Crawford will start this but both will definitely be the squad.

I’d go

Ruddy

Geggan
Bell
Rose
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Adams
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Subs
Hart, Ferguson, Reid, Kerr, Crawford, McGuffie, Moore.

Would love another clean sheet but Arbroath have good players going forward so I think we’ll concede.

3-1 with Shankland finally getting a hattrick.

Ayr fans seem to say they’ll win 3-1 every single game

35 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Ayr fans seem to say they’ll win 3-1 every single game

Average of just under 2.7 goals a game scored and 1.2 goals conceded a game will suggest it’s a pretty accurate scoreline to predict. Take them for the rest of the season.

Average of just under 2.7 goals a game scored and 1.2 goals conceded a game will suggest it’s a pretty accurate scoreline to predict. Take them for the rest of the season.

Every match thread I read seems to be the same, it’ll happen on Saturday now..

Archived