Sign in to follow this  
Juniors supporter

Arthurlie Fire sale

It’s all about the Arthurlie for the farmers boys. Desperate for us to think we are there rivals!!

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

It’s all about the Arthurlie for the farmers boys. Desperate for us to think we are there rivals!!

Not at all gd viewing and reading for us .... way things are panning out the lie may not be around to be anyone’s rivals ... cause way things are looking club on downward spiral

Can someone give me the Arthurlie goal scores In order,  from Saturdays game with Glenafton . cheers.

19 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Can someone give me the Arthurlie goal scores In order,  from Saturdays game with Glenafton . cheers.

The Penalty was by Kieran maclennan and the 2nd was by Dominic o Halloran 

Thank you, I thought Arthurlie played well Saturday, apart from their two goals they hit the woodwork three times, good luck for the rest of the season.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:13, megaspinnernet2 said:

The Penalty was by Kieran maclennan and the 2nd was by Dominic o Halloran 

Edited by GLENAFTON93

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:13, combineharvester said:

Not at all gd viewing and reading for us .... way things are panning out the lie may not be around to be anyone’s rivals ... cause way things are looking club on downward spiral

Unfortunately, I think you are right.

On the bright side, when we eventually hit rock bottom, we might get a league fixture with you.

1 hour ago, monthelie' said:

On the bright side, when we eventually hit rock bottom, we might get a league fixture with you.

Least you’ll get to play east rens big team 

24 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Least you’ll get to play east rens big team 

A bit drastic though, having to get relegated twice, in order to play east rens big team.

3 hours ago, monthelie' said:

A bit drastic though, having to get relegated twice, in order to play east rens big team.

Time will tell sunny Jim 

On 14 April 2018 at 10:18, Arthurlie1981 said:

Think your biggest rivals at this moment in time is your social club

11 hours ago, monthelie' said:

Eventually?? You have fluttered with relegation the past 2/3 seasons,and the only thing saving you from coming down this season is the restructuring of the leagues. You have a dwindling support and a town,for the size of it,that shows no interest in the local team. The only thing going well for arthurlie right now is your 21's team,which its worth pointing out is ran by a neilston resident. 

49 minutes ago, lookinforgoals said:

Eventually?? You have fluttered with relegation the past 2/3 seasons,and the only thing saving you from coming down this season is the restructuring of the leagues. You have a dwindling support and a town,for the size of it,that shows no interest in the local team. The only thing going well for arthurlie right now is your 21's team,which its worth pointing out is ran by a neilston resident. 

And this seems to bother you for some unfathomable reason!

ps. check your facts, relegation is still possible from our league.

With all the comings and goings, can anyone post an up to date Arthurlie Playing and Management Squad?? For Saturday's Match Programme. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Monalie said:

And this seems to bother you for some unfathomable reason!

ps. check your facts, relegation is still possible from our league.

Through the play offs,no automatic relegation.... Fact

Still possible!

2 minutes ago, lang said:

Still possible!

Of course it is but it will be against the 5th and 6th team in the league below. Surely a rallying of troops would get you over the line in a two legged play off

35 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

With all the comings and goings, can anyone post an up to date Arthurlie Playing and Management Squad?? For Saturday's Match Programme. Thanks.

Half time quiz for the lie fans

Mackie ripped a decent team apart. The place is as bad as i can ever remember.. however we have actually signed worse players since he (Mackie)  left.. totally shambolic

8 hours ago, lookinforgoals said:

You really should learn to read, I never mentioned 'automatic' relegation.

You are giving the impression of someone bearing a personal grudge, or, is there another reason for being on, what appears to be, an anti-Arthurlie crusade?

13 hours ago, lookinforgoals said:

Yes, eventually, as unfortunately I think there's worse to come.  (Still a few seasons until we meet though)

You really think we will be saved from relegation because of league restructuring ? Here's me thinking you were anti-Arthurlie.

The rest is hardly news, and your last point was one which I'm guessing only you thought was worth pointing out.