Arthurlie Fire sale

Juniors supporter

On 11/04/2018 at 23:43, lookinforgoals said:

In the local paper today the new manager has said in an interview he only has 16 players in his squad. Why is that? A manager employed with no contacts in the junior game to get players in or a club with no money to assist said manager with the tools to carry out the job he was brought in to do?

I reckon you are just an Arthurlie hater. You resurrected a thread that had more or less died hoping to stir more shit.  So you read the local paper, cant be too many outside Barrhead or Neilston who do that.  Come on who is your team lookingforshit? 

To be fair i think you have hit the nail on the head with your question and i reckon the answer is definitely a bit of both.  

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Satori. said:

I reckon you are just an Arthurlie hater. You resurrected a thread that had more or less died hoping to stir more shit.  So you read the local paper, cant be too many outside Barrhead or Neilston who do that.  Come on who is your team lookingforshit? 

To be fair i think you have hit the nail on the head with your question and i reckon the answer is definitely a bit of both.  

Satori what’s your honest opinion of what going on at club? On and off the field ? Views on gaffer and his new arrivals and where you see club this time nxt season 

1 hour ago, combineharvester said:

Satori what’s your honest opinion of what going on at club? On and off the field ? Views on gaffer and his new arrivals and where you see club this time nxt season 

It's a fucking shambles at the moment. This time next season we will be fighting a second relegation.

Someone mentioned a poorly attended race night last week which was held in Neilston, and not the social club, so would appear something wrong there also.

2 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Worst i have ever seen mate. On and off the park.   Big shake up required.  We have players starting every week that wouldn't get near even last seasons Arthurlie team.  Mackie chased out better players than we have just now.  

12 minutes ago, Satori. said:

Worst i have ever seen mate. On and off the park.   Big shake up required.  We have players starting every week that wouldn't get near even last seasons Arthurlie team.  Mackie chased out better players than we have just now.  

Mackie soley to blame in your eyes ? What’s views on new gaffers Input  so far then ?  

Yes he was lumbered with mackies team but not made much impact as yet even with some guys he’s brought in 

28 minutes ago, Satori. said:

In the recent game against Kilbirnie , Arthurlie were well in the game until Ladeside scored two quick goals , after that they created very little.  Last season they were two down to Ladeside , Mackie took off a striker brought on a mid and they ended up winning pretty easily. Strange game fitba.

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Satori... if you don' mind me asking ,  what good players did I chase out your football club?  A don' raise my head too often but again it' getting silly so please let me explain my decision who did I chase? 

I'm a neilston fan satori. And I think you have bigger things to deal with than calling me out about my observation in the local press. 

I was merely asking the question as this thread has a lot of lie fans on it so was looking for your opinions on the subject. Never thought it would hit a nerve.

just to add,anything I have put on this thread has been proven to be right,whether it rubs people up the wrong way or not,it's based on fact

You had a clear out. By your own admission you had a clear out because we needed to freshen up. I agree we needed that but you brought in players who weren't up to the job.  Its my opinion that very few of the players you signed were worthy of being in an Arthurlie team.  Im not privy to what you spent on these guys but suffice to say Arthurlie wont recoup much of that because none of them are worth it.

Is it true that at  the AGM  you said you were bringing in players you felt could win the league?.  Id just like you to clarify which league you meant.  I reckon no more than 4 players you bought were/are of superleague standard.  The proof will be when Arthurlie try to sell them.  I cant see the Talbots, Beiths, Polloks, Glenaftons of this world lining up at the gates of Dunterlie with an open cheque book. 

The club is a mess. you bailed out but you helped create that mess.  I have absolutely no axe to grind with you personally.   The committee took a big gamble on you , it didnt pay off.   You took a gamble on those players, same result.    

22 minutes ago, lookinforgoals said:

I'm a neilston fan satori. And I think you have bigger things to deal with than calling me out about my observation in the local press. 

I was merely asking the question as this thread has a lot of lie fans on it so was looking for your opinions on the subject. Never thought it would hit a nerve.

just to add,anything I have put on this thread has been proven to be right,whether it rubs people up the wrong way or not,it's based on fact

You made accusations and then watered them down. Thats you being proved right is it?   Team Xmas bonus . Eh sorry one player xmas bonus.   Which has been pointed out could well have been something else.  Im not going to get involved arguing again as it just keeps going in circles.  I believe questions will be asked at any future AGM/EGM.   If you are proved correct i will be on here apologising.  

29 minutes ago, lookinforgoals said:

You say you are a Neilston fan, yet you opened an account that seems to be specifically for the purpose of talking about Arthurlie!!!!!!!!! No talk about your own team's excellent victory away to Benburb last weekend, or their very strong promotion push . No....you only want to talk about Arthurlie.............now why is that?

7 minutes ago, Monalie said:

You say you are a Neilston fan, yet you opened an account that seems to be specifically for the purpose of talking about Arthurlie!!!!!!!!! No talk about your own team's excellent victory away to Benburb last weekend, or their very strong promotion push . No....you only want to talk about Arthurlie.............now why is that?

Was a rare win a tell ye .. and we up the hill are in very gd place at moment on and off park hoping it continues 

we can’t help comment really as it’s over papers rumours online former manager saying his piece committee men chatting aboot stuff  ... it’s like a real life soap 

I've had an account on this for many years. Not been on in a while TBH but when this thread came up in conversation at a recent game I re activated the account and came back on to see for myself,no rules or laws broken in that......

And your right,my team are doing ever so well pushing for promotion and the club as a whole are moving forward both on and off the park. But as combine harvester says,the circus 2 miles down the road has more of a draw for my comments than bumming up my own team.

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

It’s all about the Arthurlie for the farmers boys. Desperate for us to think we are there rivals!!

Not at all gd viewing and reading for us .... way things are panning out the lie may not be around to be anyone’s rivals ... cause way things are looking club on downward spiral

19 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Can someone give me the Arthurlie goal scores In order,  from Saturdays game with Glenafton . cheers.

The Penalty was by Kieran maclennan and the 2nd was by Dominic o Halloran 

Thank you, I thought Arthurlie played well Saturday, apart from their two goals they hit the woodwork three times, good luck for the rest of the season.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:13, megaspinnernet2 said:

The Penalty was by Kieran maclennan and the 2nd was by Dominic o Halloran 

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:13, combineharvester said:

Not at all gd viewing and reading for us .... way things are panning out the lie may not be around to be anyone’s rivals ... cause way things are looking club on downward spiral

Unfortunately, I think you are right.

On the bright side, when we eventually hit rock bottom, we might get a league fixture with you.

Archived