Dundee United v Queens

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not sure if I would buy that reason. Fergusson will likely be one of the fittest given his age. The older ones weren't rotated so I can't think why the boy was dropped.

Its only reason I can think of. If he been playing well and scored 1 goal and 3 assists in a few games then I cant see a tactical reason to drop him. I'm hoping he starts tomorrow night.

I would give Dobbs the night off.  He deserves a break as he seems to be carrying the team at the moment and let’s face it I can’t rem the last time we won a midweek league game (cue for SD to pop up and prove me wrong).

9 minutes ago, sneeuq said:

I would give Dobbs the night off.  He deserves a break as he seems to be carrying the team at the moment and let’s face it I can’t rem the last time we won a midweek league game (cue for SD to pop up and prove me wrong).

Hope so.

Airdrie 4-0.

12 hours ago, sneeuq said:

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Airdrie 4-0.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Montrose cup replay end of November. ;)

They were cup games not league games! ;)

1 hour ago, Dougie Mills said:

They were cup games not league games! ;)

I know, but 19QOS19 named a cup game so I pointed out it wasn't the last midweek cup win.

As for midweek league games, we haven't played any this season yet.

The last time we won a midweek league game was the famous 3-0 win at Palmerston over Rangers in the middle of THAT week (it was a Thursday night, 9th April 2015). Since then we've played 4 midweek League matches, losing three of them and drawing the most recent one.:
16/17 - Drew 1-1 at Dunfermline, lost 3-2 at home to St Mirren
15/16 - Lost 4-2 at Dumbarton, lost 3-2 at Morton

I know, but 19QOS19 named a cup game so I pointed out it wasn't the last midweek cup win.
As for midweek league games, we haven't played any this season yet.
The last time we won a midweek league game was the famous 3-0 win at Palmerston over Rangers in the middle of THAT week (it was a Thursday night, 9th April 2015). Since then we've played 4 midweek League matches, losing three of them and drawing the most recent one.:
16/17 - Drew 1-1 at Dunfermline, lost 3-2 at home to St Mirren
15/16 - Lost 4-2 at Dumbarton, lost 3-2 at Morton

Could have sworn we played you at The Rock midweek this season at the end of November?

17 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

Could have sworn we played you at The Rock midweek this season at the end of November?

Yeah 2-2.

As far as I can see, since we came back up, we have played 11 midweek league games (not including Friday nights) 2 at home, 9 away.

Won 1 Drawn 4 Lost 6. The only win was the home game v Rangers.

I think we have taken 4 points from 9 midweek away games in the last 5 seasons.

Even in the season we were in the Second Division when we only lost 2 games, both were midweek away games.

Archived