Dundee United v Queens

7 hours ago, MacArab said:

TBF, I cash see Queens’ point, however from our point of view, I don’t care who we fucking play, I just want us to play football, before our boys forget (even more than they already have) how!!!!

We are 5 (Five) games behind where we should be at this point, and then (if we are lucky) we will have to play another 6 (six) in the playoffs.

We have to play someone, and if it is Queens, so be it.

Maybe they'll have forgotten how to play the shite they've been playing and will accidentally discover how to play football.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Have the authorities ever got to the bottom of why the match in Dumfries was postponed at half time?

"Authorities"??????  LoL

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Apart from the fact that it's just four days hence, I've got to say, that's pretty much how I see it.

I honestly don't get the fuss here.

Couldnt agree more

I suppose my only issue with this is one of safety. For travelling fans and players, groundstaff etc is it likely to be safe enough? Is the pitch likely to be playable and is access to Tannadice by foot and by car safe enough. I think any fans outside of Dundee looking to travel on the off chance its on are bloody fools even if it did go ahead. Your not forced to go. Bit shit for the club to travel like especially if postponed again.

Madness to play this game when their is a weather warning telling you not to travel .

3 working days notice is mad as well how can fans book time off work and how can the travel club organise a bus with such short notice .

Most Queens fans are going to boycott the game  give the gate money to the Chris Mitchell foundation

Wonder if the pitch inspection will be at 530 pm like last week  !!! or will it be a early inspection or is that to much to ask !!!

On 02/03/2018 at 16:57, Granny Danger said:

Yeah I have to disagree with Szamo here; QOTS fans on here are generally good guys/gals/non binary individuals.  Same has to be said about most of the Maureens.

The biggest arseholes on here are Falkirk fans; not all of them but a fair percentage.

I concede you are correct. The misplaced sense of entitlement at Falkirk is astounding and concerning.

If and it's still a big if the game goes ahead I fully expect the crowd to be rather sparse. Could it be a case that it actually costs Utd to play this game?

That would be a shot in the foot!

Guest DAVIDB69

The streets are a little better now streets are never cleared of snow these days in Dundee. As long as the weather slowly improves , I think the game might be on.

Surely the snow will get cleared off the pitch tomorrow all we have to worry about now is trying to get to Dundee safely players and fans well the few fans that are going will be our smallest away support  

On 3/3/2018 at 19:25, Northfield 53 said:

Madness to play this game when their is a weather warning telling you not to travel .

3 working days notice is mad as well how can fans book time off work and how can the travel club organise a bus with such short notice .

Most Queens fans are going to boycott the game  give the gate money to the Chris Mitchell foundation

Wonder if the pitch inspection will be at 530 pm like last week  !!! or will it be a early inspection or is that to much to ask !!!

There is no weather warning telling you not to travel you melt. There is a yellow warning up to 3pm which covers about 5 miles of the 145 miles from Dumfries to Dundee

Genuinely concerned with all this talk of boycotts we could miss out on the 500 quid bonanza that a midweek QotS crowd would bring.

Im now predicting off due to a water logged pitch

Archived