Ross Co v Thistle 03/03/18 D-day number 3

We are drinking in the last chance saloon now. Yet again, for the 3rd week running, this is a must win game. Lose and it's almost certain we will be watching Championship football next season, given our 4 match run in to the split. The management, board, players and supporters all feel like victims of a blood thirsty counts (correct spelling)  latest victim. The life is getting sucked out of us with these last 5 minute calamities. For what it's worth, County  are the worst team I have seen this season, but that won't make any difference next Saturday, when I expect them to be more up for the game than us. Impossible to call this one but the likelyhood is we will score first, defend for our lives and get caught with two sucker punches in the last 7/8 minutes. It's just becoming oh so predictable. Hopefully the players can prove me wrong. He has got to bring Barton back in at centre half especially if he goes for three at the back. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've seen of Partick you're absolutely gash. We are equally as gash.

It's either going to be a dreadful 0-0 or end up 4-3 with both teams a disorganised mess.

It's either going to be a dreadful 0-0 or end up 4-3 with both teams a disorganised mess.

Does your team have anything approaching bottle?

If so, you’ll definitely win.

We’re completely fucked.

If Spittal plays, I’ll be furious. He’s a massive shitebag, and he’s been fucking shite for ages. Get him to f**k.

I don't think it's bottle or mentality, just that our defenders are not very good.

I guess Sammon has to play if fit given the form he's in, but I'd be looking to get Erskine, Lawless and Doolan in the  team if he's not, they've played together for years and are probably our best chance of having some kind of attacking threat. Spittal, Edwards, and Devine call all give this one a miss.

Dundee and Hamilton are gash.
That would be an improvement for us.

We’re an absolute joke.

4 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Does your team have anything approaching bottle?

If so, you’ll definitely win.

We’re completely fucked.

If Spittal plays, I’ll be furious. He’s a massive shitebag, and he’s been fucking shite for ages. Get him to f**k.

Bottle?

Jesus christ no.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Doolan to score about 12 and Sammon to look like he has the pace of Usain Bolt up against our defence. Martin Woods will score a free kick from 35 yards.

If Erskine plays, he'll score a 92nd minute winner with a sclaffed shot from 15 yards as our defenders fall over.

14 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

I expect a big reaction on Saturday, that was an utterly disgraceful showing yesterday. I hope to f**k Routis is dropped, sick of watching that p***k waltzing about shelling the ball to the other teams centre backs.

Whoaaa really!? It was that bad on Saturday you spewed all over Perth. Nothing but a gubbing to be expected!

On 25/02/2018 at 21:01, StoneThrowAway said:

Whoaaa really!? It was that bad on Saturday you spewed all over Perth. Nothing but a gubbing to be expected!

Stalker.

Spoiler

:)

Away win, David N’gog to continue to run like he’s got lead boots on and the attendance to be 3,333. 

Archived