Brechin City vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0-0 currently 10/1 on SkyBet.

7 clean sheets in our last 10. Scored no goals from open play in our last 6.

Having said that, Dumbarton hammered Brechin at the weekend. Playing 3 games in about a week should have a bigger impact on part-time players, than it does on ours. We should win this comfortably, but it’s hard to see where any goals are going to come from.

Don’t think this will be an entertaining game, Brechin will try to keep it tight and hit us on the counter, then find that (despite them having everyone in their own box) we keep 5 players back at all times. Even once a few Brechin men get forward and lose the ball, we’ll pass it around the back for a while, until they get back into position.

That’s what happened when Livi went down to 10 men last month. We had 4 men in the attacking third (at most), trying to find space amongst the 9 Livingston players in there. Johnston doesn’t know how to break down teams that are happy to sit in and defend.

I lumped on dunfy HT FT last night at 21/20 now 4/5 hope u inbred sluts win convincingly. 

f**k ‘convincingly,’ no Pars fan is even confident of a win at all here.

1-0.

NO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GO.....................................................NOT MORE HUMILIATION.....................................I HAVE HAD ENOUGH............................!!!!!

Whats the chances of having two strikers on the park and giving them the support they need or are we just going to pump high balls to our lone striker to hold up for ten minutes whilst our defence who are in another post code try and get up to support?  After all this tactic has worked all season for us.

Archived