Morton v Livingston - Tuesday 27th

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Don't understand some Saints fans not because you want Morton to win more that you think we are going to throw away the number one spot. Its not going to happen take a chill pill. 

The size of the gap between us and 2nd place is directly proportional to how chilled I feel.

Just now, Demented Zebra said:

So you think we are going to drop more points in the last quarter than we have in the last 3 quarters ? 

No. No I don't. 

That doesn't change the fact that the size of the gap between us and 2nd place is directly proportional to how chilled I feel.

No freaking out or knicker wetting - just a simple correlation.

So you think we are going to drop more points in the last quarter than we have in the last 3 quarters ? 

Any sane human being would like as big a gap between their team and the closest challenger as possible. You seem to be the only one struggling to grasp this most basic of concepts.

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

We're playing ringers tonight. This can only end well. 

I thought he'd went for it more tonight instead of saving for Celtic. This is a bigger game.

Turns out I'm 100% correct. Livi 1 shot on target to Morton's ZERO wins the game. Duffy is doing a mediocre job. If he was doing a good one wed have a great chance of promotion.

10 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

Any sane human being would like as big a gap between their team and the closest challenger as possible. You seem to be the only one struggling to grasp this most basic of concepts.

So tell me what three games we are going to throw away 9 points taking into account Livingstone win all there's.  You sweat it out mate me I'm relaxed we have by far the strongest squad in the league. 

Absolutely delightful, another tremendous result. 

Defence was rock solid, didn’t really look like conceding second half despite Morton having most of the ball. 

I actually didn’t feel we played that well, Miller wasn’t as affective in this game but he’s played so many games maybe the legs had gone tonight. 

Byrne and Pitts also didn’t have the best game but the effort and application from them is second to none. 

Thats what you get with this team, just complete effort and passion from start to finish. 

Goal to grace any game. 

9 points from the other 3 teams in the top 4, could this season get any better ? 

Delighted I made the journey now, thought our band of hardy soles tried to get a bit of atmosphere going, think it was more to try and keep warm though. 

Archived